THANK YOU ONE AND ALL - BANDS, FANS AND HELP!

SwordLord

Attack!
Sep 20, 2004
St. Paul, Minnesota
www.myspace.com
Hello eveyone!

So FLIGHT OF THE VALKYRIES 2008 has come and gone and if you missed it, you missed by far one of the coolest if not the coolest festival I ever have … or ever will … produce.

I would like to personally thank each and every single band that performed on this bill for doing such an amazing job.

ARIA SHARP – what a surprise! Thank you for such an intense, thunderous opening to our show! You were all awesome!

SOMETHING TO FEAR – nice job with two female vocalists, like a female version of 3 Inches of Blood! Kudos and well done!

EARTHEN – even though your vocalist was ill, I really appreciate the fact that you still made the journey up to Minnesota to perform for our crowd. I am a big fan of you guys and will look forward to seeing you perform at full-strength at FINNTROLL!

DENDURA – I don’t even know what to say … a group who performs with a belly-dancer?! What an amazing set, an amazing voice and an amazing stage-show! You all will be back, no doubt about it!

VISIDEON – my local brothers and sister! Thank you for your devotion to this festival and your thunderous sophomore display this year! I can’t wait to be booking your Minnesota tour stop!

BENEDICTUM – to hands down one of the most amazing bands I have ever met in my life, thank you for being such a dream to work with and thank you for delivering a non-stop, full-out metal assault! DAMN!

SHADOWSIDE – thank you for being so great to work with and for a stellar, class-act performance! I have a feeling I will be booking Minnesota tour stops for you all real soon, too!

UNEXPECT – what can I say about my 7 favorite Montreal metallers?! From the first minute I saw you guys back in January, I knew you were something extra special. Keep on doing exactly what you are doing and someday soon, you guys will be playing to packed arenas!

I also want to thank again all of our incredible sponsors, especially METALKAST and Mark the Mad Scientist who both put up funds to help bring in these incredible bands.

And thank you to all of the amazing fans that showed up! We even had someone fly in from Bosnia ! Now how metal is that?!

Preparations have already started for FOTV 2009.

The Valkyries will soar again in 2009.

Nathan “The SwordLord” Block

SwordLord Productions, Inc.

June 29, 2008

Damn!!!!! My btother Nathan I am so sorry I missed this show, but you know the reason, NEXT YEAR FOR SURE!!!!! Plus you gotta get SILENCED WITHIN for next year.

Thank you for having us! We'd love to come back. Our new album will be done by then and we'll be touring!!! It was an awesome night!!!