FotV Merchandise and Vendors

BlackRoseMetalHeart

Metal Mistress
Feb 4, 2006
Baltimore, MD - USA
www.myspace.com
We will have shirts for both men and women at the festival on Saturday!

l_cfbbceefc64a4751b2b4f79b2835cb6a.jpg

We will also have buttons, stickers, posters and a few of FotV II t-shirts available for sale.

All of the bands will have merchandise available as well, including t-shirts, CDs and stickers.

We also have two amazing vendors this year at Flight of the Valkyries - CD Inzane (www.cdinzane.com) and Femme Metal Records (www.femmemetalrecords.com). Please check out their tables and support these great independent distributors!

Arrive early and be one of the first 25 people in the door to receive a special metal prize pack.

Our sponsors have also donated a generous amount of goodies for door prizes which will be given away throughout the day, but you must be on-site to claim your prize, so come early and stick around for all the bands!

Can't wait to see you all in just 4 DAYS! :headbang:

Let's not forget the ever so fun game of Find The Street Team member!

As I've previously stated, I'll have 5 limited hand drawn posters (all the logos will be done in Sharpie and Colored as long as my sharpies hold out). Now to receive one of these limited hand drawn and number posters you have to find me. I'll be wearing a hand made shirt that on the front read FOTV III, Street Team 2009 and on the back Bobbie's Bitch 09 "HAIL VALKYRIES! FLY ON!" and upon finding me you have to answer the a rather simple question. Name one song by Benedictum (headliner). That's it ^-^

Right so RECAP:
Find the guy in the hand made shirt (FOTV III on the front and Bobbie's Bitch 09 on the back)
Answer trivia question
Receive limited poster!

Remember, time is off the essence so the faster ya find me the better chance you'll get a poster! But please, if I am carrying equipment or in the middle of a conversation please don't interrupt.

Street team member and Bobbie's Bitch,

Mike~