FotV T-Shirts?

BlackRoseMetalHeart

Metal Mistress
Feb 4, 2006
Baltimore, MD - USA
www.myspace.com
Nathan and I have been tossing around some ideas recently and I was curious to see what a sampling of our fan base (that's you!) had to say on the subject of festival t-shirts.

While we are not 100% this will happen this year, we'd like to do both girls and guys shirts, with all the bands logos and festival information if possible. We've got an artists working on a few designs right now and we've checked into a few shops to do the printing, but I wanted to hear your thoughts on the possibility of Flight of the Valkyries festival T-shirts and what your preferences would be should this all come together.

• Would you buy a festival t-shirt?
  • Guys or Girls tee?
  • Size (S, M, L, XL, XXL)?
  • Would you prefer the standard metal show black shirt, or something on a different color shirt? (Me personally, I prefer black. Then I don't have to worry if it will go with the rest of my wardrobe. :lol:)
  • Any other preferences, ideas, thoughts, comments, etc.?

I can't guarantee that we can accommodate everyone's wants, but it's good to know what all of you are interested in most.

Wow 26 views on this thread and no feedback. I can only assume anyone who checked the thread (but didn't post) thought I was showing pictures of the t-shirt designs. Sorry, Metalheads. Not yet.

I will certainly post those once we have the designs ready, but for now it would be really great to gauge some interest in the option of a festival t-shirt ... otherwise, how will we know it's worth the time and money to make shirts for you maidens and masters of metal?!

I can't wait to see/meet you all in June! Keep rockin'! :headbang:

It is always a good idea. But, do not make much for your first fest. Heathen Crusade 1 was a lucky one. We made 350 and sold about 320. My other fests... I lost my ass on the others. So it is hard to say.

It is always a good idea. But, do not make much for your first fest. Heathen Crusade 1 was a lucky one. We made 350 and sold about 320. My other fests... I lost my ass on the others. So it is hard to say.
That's pretty much what we've been figuring. Better to be a little conservative with the number of shirts this year, not have a box-full left in Nathan's basement :lol:, and have people coming back wanting one next year.

At the same time, I'd hate for anyone who wants a shirt for the 2008 fest not be able to get one because we didn't have enough or didn't have one in their size. I've had some good reactions from the few other forums I posted this on, so hopefully I'll get a few more responses by the time we go to print with these shirts so we can make sure everyone who wants one gets one. :headbang:

Speak up now folks! As always, Flight of the Valkyries and SwordLord Productions are all about the music and all about the fans. This wouldn't be possible without you!