Flower arrangement for Warrels memorial

Iris

Multis Periculis Supersum
Aug 31, 2001
α Piscium
With the help from Kevin and the owner of Studio Seven, i'm about to contact a florist to discuss the possibilities for a flower arrangement on behalf of the members of this forum.

For those who want to join, feel free to send me a pm with the amount you want to contribute and I'll send you my mailaddress so you can contribute via Paypal. I had a quick browse on the website and if we manage to collect $ 150 to $ 200, we can place an order for a flower arrangement or maybe 2 smaller ones.
In the meanwhile I'll keep you guys informed about the amount we collected.

We do need to hurry up though, the flowers need to be delivered Saturday the 6th of January at Studio Seven.

For these occasions I favour white arrangements, but if you guys have other ideas, please share. Also, if we can add a ribbon or a card, what to put on it? And what color? A Black or dark green ribbon with golden letters?
' R.I.P. Warrel' on one side and
'On behalf of all forum Neverheads' on the other side? Fill me in and help me out, please.

Last edited:
Reactions: lorinc and ~Lynn~
I would suggest color purple because he literally adored it in the last years... last time we met he had everything purple. mittens, nose ring, shoe laces, boxers (metalized and I got to see that, too :) ) or a combination of white and purple.

also, a PM.

Reactions: ~Lynn~
Thanks for your suggestion, I'll discuss it with the florist and keep you informed on this.

Reactions: Tee
Neverheads, at this point we can place an order for 2 arrangements. The pieces I chose are together over $280 incl. ribbons etc, but people can still contribute and we might be able to reach the goal and otherwise I shall complement the deficiency.

According to the suggestions that were given, I mailed the florist for the possibilities and total costs for 2 arrangements, incl delivery.

1 modern piece with white and purple flowers and a deep purple ribbon with silvery lettering. Text has yet to be decided.

1 cascading standing spray with soft lilacs, pink, yellow and i asked if it's possible to add blue Irises to the piece.
With a 2 layered ribbon, a dark blue and a gray one, the blue one on top with silvery lettering:
" Goodbye Warrel, O/B the forum Neverheads " .

For the modern piece I suggest " Nevermore to feel the pain ... " but I'd like to hear your suggestions too, for the text on the ribbons. Nothing has been decided yet, we can still change things.

When we know what to put on the ribbons and if you guys are ok with the rest, I can place the definitive order. I plan to do that Thursday the 4th of january.

I'll ask the florist if she'll be so kind to make pictures of both pieces when ready, so I can share them with you.

OK for me. My English is so bad that I shall not have a say in anything written.

If you need more, PM me. I didn't contribute much and the change of currency is favorable to me.

How much text is allowed per ribbon? I might suggest "You are forever in our hearts." be added to the ribbon for the spray, if that much text can fit. Thank you for all the work you're putting into this.

Don't forget that he passed away in a different country and that the process got delayed by the holidays, too. Repatriation of a body from a foreign country takes more than just a few clicks on the net and a lot of officialties and administration.
And in the meanwhile he may be buried or cremated, that we do not know.

The person running his GoFundMe posted an update a few days ago that they are in the final stages of getting him back home. In what form (body, ashes), it did not state.

Order is placed and the arrangements will be delivered Saturday the 6th at Studio Seven.
The owner of Studio Seven is in touch with the florist as well, to make an appointment for the delivery.

When I receive pictures of the flower arrangements, I'll post them here.

For details about WD's memorial check the website of Studio seven:
http://www.studioseven.us/2017/12/warrel-dane-commemoration-celebration-sunday-jan-7th-4pm-21/
Live stream at: https://www.youtube.com/c/TopLeftTV/live

25299281_1544685575609911_8140972073405224402_n.jpg

Reactions: ~Lynn~ and Tee
I received this message yesterday:

Flowers arrived, they are so lovely.
Thank you So Much!!
Best Regards,
Nicole
Owner Studio Seven / Monster Concerts INC

Maybe they will be in sight during the live streaming but I also asked her to send pictures of both arrangements.