Floyd, Zeppelin, Purple, Sabbath .... the titans of rock - our rock heritage ....

Give grandad a hug

• Total voters
how can you not listen to sabbath? its beyond my imagination. ac/dc too. it'll never be like that again. i dont mind tho.

zeppelin, if any of them. i was never too much into vintage rock, but i like it now and then. got into the whole music stuff via other ways, so i can't really relate. and that's why people look at me alienatedly if i state that i don't care for maiden, priest and stuff like that.

I really like them all. If I had to do a rank it would be:

1. Led Zeppelin (maybe cos Plant and I are born on the 20.08 but he`s 30 years older)
2. Pink Floyd (cos the girls in my life were changing but comfortably-numb-while-sex stays)
3.Deep Purple (Richie Blackmore`s guitarplayin inspired me more than I thought)
4.Black Sabbath (THE RIFFS :headbang: )

I listen to pink floyd all the time..deep purple live at the albert hall or whatever it is cd is occasionally blurring outta the garage when me dads in there. Never really listenened to sabbath that much and Ive got led zeppelin on my computer play list so I listen to it every other day?

But Im with sol..what about acdc...bon scott was like one of the greatest front men ever...and what about bruce eh mick..bruce springsteen and the e street band I listen to the boss all of the time.

"cos tramps like us baby we were born to run!"

Never liked Sabbath, never felt like checking Led Zeppelin out properly, Deep Purple is alright but I don't listen to it that often, I listen to Floys sometimes, but it never quite got to me, might happen some day.

Whole lotta Rosie... do you have the dvd sol? when they were headlining monsters of rock 91 I think it was.. with the big blow up bird behind them with an acdc tattoo and half her nipple hanging out.

Inever really liked pink floy until a couple of months ago and now i understand why theyr rated as 1 of the best groups ever. its something u need to listen to a bit to really get into but once ur into it thers no turning back