Football question for Mikael, Peter, Martin M. and Martin L.

Soccer.

dorian gray said:
american football is the worlds most boring sport.

Just say no.

American Football > Football/Soccer

Everything > Baseball=boring
Everything > Basketball=boring

Alex78 said:
:guh:
actually, considering our national league, I hate Bayern... but other german teams are crap on an international level

I think all the top leagues are like that. 2 or 3 dominant clubs, 2 or 3 perrenial solid clubs and the rest are just struggling to stay in the 1st division. Bayern Munich is one of the great clubs in all of Europe and I always enjoy watching them play in international competition.

I spent a week in Germany last November/December on business and stayed near Stuttgart (Muhlhausen and Hohenstad). We spent one night in Stuttgart and took in the Advent festivities. We also visited Ulm and Blataumpf. What a beautiful country! .. and what awsome BEER!! :) (I love the local Hefeweizens)

Since then I sort of adopted Stuttgart as my Bundesliga club. They made a great run last season under increased expectations only to fall flat on their faces in the stretch run. Pretty dissapointing when they had a Champions League berth right at the tip of their fingers only to let it slip away. Shalke dominated that year.