Footballs back....i have a life again!!!

GO PACKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I seriously hope they win it all this year but my moneys on K.C. if they improved there defense its over with!!!!!!!!!!
and btw tyson would get killed in the octogon and tank abbot would do it!!!!!

Tyson
Aint
Nothing
Kid!!!!!!

serial killer said:
GO PACKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I seriously hope they win it all this year but my moneys on K.C. if they improved there defense its over with!!!!!!!!!!
and btw tyson would get killed in the octogon and tank abbot would do it!!!!!

Tyson
Aint
Nothing
Kid!!!!!!
Wake up dude!! He'd rip Tank Abbott apart!!!
that's why I picked someone with a style other than "pitfighting"
Tyson invented that style!!! Doubt it...Ask Holyfield!!

I am going to be completely off topic here but I just had to tell Buddy Love Bomb that fucking fat kid playing the drums is hysterical! Where did you find that?

ok you got a point young tyson would take him out but not now hes to old but it would be a fight!!!!!!!!!! now "iceman" chuck lidell he'd slaughter any cruserweghit boxer PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Agree on both points.....Chuck's a very dangerous dude!!

serial killer said:
ok you got a point young tyson would take him out but not now hes to old but it would be a fight!!!!!!!!!! now "iceman" chuck lidell he'd slaughter any cruserweghit boxer PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm looking forward to Sept.6.Thats when the Hurricanes start their march towards another NC by taking down F.S.U .... GO Canes!!

nik said:
Patriots champs again.......
West Ham United to win english division one......

whats your predictions Billy ? are you are Giants fan ? .
theres nothing like foottie day kick back a tin, open the crisps (chips) shout at the t.v dont move outta my chair for the whole game only to go for a slash.LIFE IS GOOD AGAIN, for a hour or two i'm living the life with the rich fucker down the road, race, colour, & nationality dont come into it..were all football(soccer or American) fans...then the games over ... i gotta fix the house cause the landlords a bitch, work all week 6am till 9pm cause the boss is a cunt & its the only way to get a decent crust...NO time for a social life..then its weekend again and FOOTBALL and life is great again....aaaahhhhhh happyness..... forget politics FOOTBALL brings people together, I'd even share a brew with a frenchman if he was watching the footie.....well only till final whistle!!!. :loco: .
Lets have some sports talk...who do all you regulars follow???
PEACE.........
p.s just checked fixtures & Patriots are away when I visit U.S. so I'm gonna get tickets for the BRUINS never been to the ice hockey going to take my young'ns will they enjoy it ? or should I take them to see the Celtics (bit of a girls game if you ask me)!!!

Just thought i'd remind some of you guy's...how myself and the mystic T-DUDE are gonna get it right
PAT'S RULE
what are you guy's doing this weekend??????????/

Did you notice that all the football gurus & geniuses have disappeared after the
Steelers loss........This weekend?? Oh I don't know....It's only the greatest party weekend of the year (Except for maybe July 4th) I'll be priming on Saturday for a full blown day & night of drunken joy on Sunday....Hell I probably won't even sleep......GO PATS!!!!!!

nik said:
Just thought i'd remind some of you guy's...how myself and the mystic T-DUDE are gonna get it right
PAT'S RULE
what are you guy's doing this weekend??????????/

Are you running empty on ideas???
Do you not know a whole lot about the sport of Football??

Why would you dig up a post that I made earlier in the season??

Do you now share my opinion of the Steelers situtation??

Or are you just simple???:Smug:

gaschamber said:
As far as the Steelers go, Fuck Duce Staley!!! Ride The BUS!!!!!!!!
Bettis healthy is 100 times better than Duce. And he's crazy cool too!
I'm not a Steeler fan.....But I really like Bettis & Farrior (ex Jet) as well.

JAMES MUTHAFUCKIN FARRIOR![/QUOTE]

OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH how i danced......... :loco: .
3am in the morning, pissed watchin football it dont get much better :Smug: .
Tight game again T-dude but there was no doubt really??