for all Bush & Blair lovers..

MWHAHAHA yeeeeeeeeees. I love how they still have some green on Saddamns mouth. Do do do do, do do do, doooo do dodooODODooDooDODODo do do dododod do

Fuck blair :headbang: Just felt I'll say that and BE DIFFERENT Y'KNOW?

Anyway I cant see it, I'm at college and it blocks everything, nazis.

I LIKE BUSH AND BLAIR! saddam was a cunt! and needed to get destroyed , so they didnt yap on about it for 288428 years they got on with it , the loss of life is nothing compared to what saddam did, there was no other option !

I would buy a beer for these 2 men!

metal hails :headbang:
bush and blair

spellbound-by-the-bodom said:
I LIKE BUSH AND BLAIR! saddam was a cunt! and needed to get destroyed , so they didnt yap on about it for 288428 years they got on with it , the loss of life is nothing compared to what saddam did, there was no other option !

bush and blair

yeah, like bush and blair were in it for capturing saddam and making iraq a peaceful beautiful country again :lol: :p

spellbound-by-the-bodom said:

bush and blair
I hope you're not talking seriously.

thebigyetti said:
i dont like bush, dont know much about blair other than the war stuff
The first thing Blair did when he was re-elected was raising his salary a lot, if i remember right :Smug:

hehe our president is meeting bush in Monterrey, Mexico tomorrow... if anyone drops into town by chance, make sure you take out bush for great justice!
don't harm our president, he's being a good guy so far

Oh yeah, I didn't notice Bush is fighting for the justice in the world. How stupid of me, it has nothing to do with feeding the huge military industry, or with taking part in the juicy business of reconstruction, while there's dozens of other poor countries have dictatorships which are as brutal as Saddam's.
Come on, war is just business. Guess which countries produce more weapons and who they sell them to so they can go and fight them afterwards.
Spain is NO. 11 BTW... (Aznar = :puke: )