For all who forgot(oh-so-many!) : Renske "etherealsadness" would have b-day today

Tee

Satan's yoyo
Oct 31, 2001
Stockholm, Sweden
20th, I guess....

IN MEMORY

"... and when there's nothing more left to gain,
and no risks left worth taking,
memories will be there for you
to give you peace of mind."

My karma is a mess itself. The forum doesn't have to do anything with that.

COVERED WITH SORES

I wrote this thing about her b-day, as it seemed that all of you forgot about her, A MEMBER OF METAL-COMMUNITY. I remember better the dead than the living, I'm known for that. Doesn't matter if she killed herself in the end, or if she didn't, cuz it proves that she is/was mentally deranged after all, if she didn't. But such things get carved in my head.

TEE>>well, noone forgot, we just dont ahve time to check the bdays.

ANd yeah, i hate Guerrilla up there, but im wondering the same as the fucked up primate? I thought you were not coming back? I even offered to show you the door. The offer still stands.

Thanks for the reminder on the bday.....

ANd i compliment you on your minnie essay about her being deranged, if she isnt dead. That was good stuff. Great way to look at it.

BDAY.....HAPPY. dead or not have a good on

I can't stay away from Nevermore, so I have to check if there is anything interesting here about them. Nice guys... And there are few ppl here worth checkin'.
Metalized, my husband to be plus my pal, is away, and don't think is ever coming back here... He's in Greece for now, and in 20 days he'll be here. For good.
Neverlady, my pal, I see wrote something about the End of Green.... Neverlady to become In-Flames-Lady. Hehe...

Originally posted by Tee
Neverlady, my pal, I see wrote something about the End of Green.... Neverlady to become In-Flames-Lady. Hehe...

Why is that? :err: Why In-Flames-Lady? Hmm.... Some other Swedish band maybe ;) , but In Flames?....