For All You Fans of Dungeons And Dragons...

Steve

New Metal Member
Jun 25, 2002
Fairfield, CT (USA)
Holy Shit!

Tower of Doom arcade machine :OMG::OMG::OMG::OMG::OMG:
For under $200US

This is the 1993 Capcom 4 player game.
This game is set on 2 players with the 3rd joystick wired up but is not working.
I think the secondary cable is not tied into the power.
Works good , Good Picture , Sound etc.
Nice side paint
200.00 reserve
85.00 to crate and drop off at ForwardAir.com Portland Oregon.
Sold Working and As-Is.
Buyer pays Shipping

i might remember that title. do you have any pictures of the actual game? rpg arcade machines were totally hilarious, btw.

what do you people think of the new temple of elemental evil?

rahvin said:
temple of elemental evil?
Utter shit, compleate crap and not worth paying for come
to my mind ;)
I hate the new rules, the engine sucks and is only for eye
candy, the story is a pointless hack n slash piece of manure.

Yep, I am at work, can't wait to get home later tho.

@salmy: i didn't exactly pay for it. :) just tried it yesterday before feeling too ill to sit in front of the pc. i was a bit... surprised they got back to turn-based combat. i'm a fan of the old turn-based rpg's, but seeing all these rat-sized characters scurrying about dungeons like on a treasure hunt for the best position to cast a magic missile sounded very accountant-like and not exceptionally exciting. the new rules also seem pretty futile and go one step in the direction of most ccg rulings, i.e., i've read simpler codes of law. ;)

talking about rpg computer games... i got morrowind a couple of months ago and i'm totally amazed by it. are there any similar (in terms of quality) games? baldur's gate? neverwinter nights?

Miolo

one thing's for sure: you won't find anything as large as morrowind. i'm not even sure anybody has listed all the possible quests yet (aside from the ones needed to reach the end). baldur's gate and neverwinter nights fall squarely in the "happy party of happy people exploring happy dungeons meeting happy monsters". there is less of a random element and definitely less freedom to do what you want. you're only allowed to be happy.

This thread just reminds me how long it has been since I’ve played my D2X Amazon --- Kind of miss “her” !:cry: -but then again everybody cheated on battle.net -- no point in continuing playing D2X anymore :yell:

-FUCKING CHEATERS ! :Shedevil:

That would be VERY :Spin: nice, but I bet you're using western Battlenet and I'm eastern...

Would have been lovely to ASSASiN you with my lv 98 ama .... :D

By the way my very first char. was a Paladin named GARDENIAN :cool:

Maybe we should try someday... but first I must install DIABLOII once again though :Smug: maybe this weekend...

Bring it on weak Assassin :p. Well I usually played Open Battle Net. Its the only place I can play my Paladin, but we shall see :D.

My very first character was also a Paladin named Nicodemius :D. Oddly enough he's the same Paladin I use today :p.

Nick

but asassins are cooler.
and play pen&paper rpgs, ffs! i remember the old group where i was in and i had to hide from them that i actually was an assassin, because if they would have known, they might cause trouble. and i kept up the role as a ranger for over 2.5 years, now that was fun :) pen&paper leaves much more possibilities even than such a fantastic game like morrowind could ever give you. too bad i don't play anything any more.