For all you Seattle-ites....

Shpongled

Aug 30, 2001
Nevermore will be our guests of honor on Saturday the 28th (june) on Metal Shop, KISW. We'll be the first radio station in the WORLD to play songs from the new album, and we're also going to try to get them to help us with our Dicks Eating Contest (inside joke) hahah. Should be a fun time for all. Show starts at midnight, Saturday night on 99.9fm.

Also, the cd Release party will be held at Studio 7 on July 18th. Some giveaways and a full set from the band in addition being able to buy the album a little bit early.

Rock.

If I sit in the Garage and point my car in the north facing direction......I can get KISW. And only if I hold still too.

I'll still post around though, for others that may not know!

Mistress Masie said:
Ha my boyfriend always complains about how I do not like Dicks..........

Dicks are an acquired, but required (especially for women) taste. If you don't like them, you have to keep eating them until you can at least do it with little discomfort.

dicksdi.jpg

Hahaha. I know I ruined it, but wanted to join the thread. I'd be damned if I was going to join it while it was a dicks eating contest. Hahahahaha. Yepper. That's the one on Broadway. And Dick's burgers are the best for a hangover afternoon (fries shakes and all).

Anyways, also for Seattle-ites: it looks like the cd realease/listening partyi is 7/25 at Studio 7.

read my original post ;) It clearly states that the cd release party is on July 18th :)

And that picture if Dick's is the one that's about 2 blocks from where I live. It rules :)

woops, i'm a retard... i didnt read the first post or any of them closely enough. i thought it was about your band completeing a cd and having a release date, and since you're friends with the Nevermore guys, they were gonna be there... nevermind