For Cannibal Corpse fans here

Yeah, I know that feeling. I've spent waaay too much of my life on gaming. Luckily, now, I'm sick of most everything that's out, and the stuff that interests me is more then my poor old PC can handle.

my way of thinking is as such, if you can't remember what you did last weekend or two then it was a total waste, hence I try to spend as little time in front of TV as possible and actually do something, I'm glad my game days ended at 14/15 years old, what a fuckin' waste that is, but then again a lot of kids where I currently live got nothing to do but to kill their time in front of TV/gaming

I remember exactly what I've been doing for many of my past years and it was still a total waste, haha

I don't know why some tend to say yeah video games are for kids.
Fact is that for the majority of us who grew up around them in the early 80's and had the early atari, comodore, tandy,... I remember moding games in 85/86 using the first microsoft basic (that one had to load up using a cassette). They are part of our culture.
There is a huge amount of people now in their 40's + who still play them. The genre can fit almost any class type, from realistic flight sim, to city managing, to war sim, historical battles,... to your average 14 yo kids.
I think they are a hobby like any other hobby. Some like to bike, paint, run, read ... well some might enjoy sitting with their buddies and play madden. But too much of anything is never too good. I don't care what people think. But I am not about to quit playing them. I love it, i love building my new rig, oc the cpu and gpu, balancing my rams,...
Anyways ... we got a little off topic here with Cannibal.

haha, that Cannibal Corpse interview cracked me up :D

and, as for video games, i haven't played any for years now (last game i played was probably WC3), but as a huge Blizzard passionate i'll surely pick up Starcraft fucking 2 when it comes out! wooohooo!