For fans of Anathema and Iron Maiden

Anathema should play ProgPower. Every year.

I must say, in fact, this was better than the version Angra did for Wasted Years a few years ago in a live show.

Yes, it's me saying it's better than Angra. You can be DAMN SURE this is good.

If Anathema ever plays this festival Danny should do a solo acoustic set, either worked into their show or separately like Orphaned Land did...

And they already do a whole bunch of acoustic sets! :)
Sometimes its Danny & Vinny, Vinny & Duncan (ex-Anathema, Antimatter, Ion).. Danny and Antimatter... Sometimes some of the guys from Leafblade.. :) A whole bunch of different options!

That is awesome... Anathema can take anything and make it that much richer... They are one my dream bands for Progpower...

Agreed! I've been hooked on Anathema since A Fine Day to Exit, then I started to purchase their back catalog and was able to hear the progression of their sound.

Are these guys still floating around without a label since Music For Nations folded?????

And yes, to see them at Progpower would be an awesome event.

Agreed! I've been hooked on Anathema since A Fine Day to Exit, then I started to purchase their back catalog and was able to hear the progression of their sound.

Are these guys still floating around without a label since Music For Nations folded?????

And yes, to see them at Progpower would be an awesome event.

They are not on any label right now..
They were even taking donations from fans to finish the recording of the new album.. and then shop it around to a few labels!
I am not sure If they've found one or not..

And they already do a whole bunch of acoustic sets! :)
Sometimes its Danny & Vinny, Vinny & Duncan (ex-Anathema, Antimatter, Ion).. Danny and Antimatter... Sometimes some of the guys from Leafblade.. :) A whole bunch of different options!

At Milwaukee Metalfest one year, Danny & Vinny did an all acoustic set which was very cool. It was invitation-only, mainly press, radio and other bands. Being a former radio guy I was able to get in and it was quite good. The singer of Macabre joined them to do a Beatles medley. I don't suppose anyone else here saw that too?

They are not on any label right now..
They were even taking donations from fans to finish the recording of the new album.. and then shop it around to a few labels!
I am not sure If they've found one or not..

If only that fucking Overload Records (Brazil) would pick them up, right? :lol: