For fans of the BBQ!

Shpongled

Aug 30, 2001
So here in good ol Seattle, they just passed some shitty law that prohibits the use of barbecues on apartment balconies. Now anyone that knows me, knows that I LOVE to barbecue, profusely. I also live in a 3rd story apartment. So this aggravates me quite a bit! Supposedly, the law takes effect on July 1st, so I've made it my mission to BBQ something different every night until then, rain or shine!

Tonight I have some thin cut steak strips and some fajitas, sliced mushrooms and swiss cheese. I'm gonna make some custom half assed steak fajitas! And you can bet your asses I'll be posting pictures later on, lol.

Anyways, I need some ideas (maybe even recipes?) for stuff to grill up before the Seattle apartment barbecue armageddon. Who's got some good ones?!

Those Rock Ass. Also Mix Some Sausage And Beef And Make Hamburgers Outta Those They Rock Ass. Also In New Mexico We Have This Sauce Called Chipolte Sauce And If You Can Find Some Smoked Raspberry Chipolte Put It On Your Steak. Its Spicy But Taste Like Raspberrys, Good Fucking Shit. Bbq A Fat Thing Of Bologna So You Can Enjoy It For A Month Haha A Big Ole Thing Of Bologna Last Forever. Mmm Smoked Meat Mmmm. Good Luck With Your Quest And Damn The Man For Passing That Stupid Law. Mmm Ribs Pork Or Beef. With Lots Of Sauce On Them. Sorry Im Really Hungry.

Shrimp on skewers. Melt butter with a clove of garlic, and brush the shrimp liberally with the garlic butter.

Take corn, with the husk on, soak in water for about an hour...then bbq it. It's really good. (husk and all)

Beer Bratwurst!

good god, what a stupid law.

may i ask, wtf made them have this law to begin with?
and if you are gonna tell me its because a bunch of retards that set fire in their appartments because they were obviously too stupid to handle a grill, not only i'll be as mad as you are, but i will also show up in your place for BBQ party and bring all my friends.

You are pretty much dead on, Dead_lioness :( It's supposedly part of some new fire code. This code also prohibits apartments AND CHURCHES from having Christmas trees with lights on them. Ridiculous.

And I am ALWAYS down to BBQ for others and my door is always open :)

mmm, full :) camera took a shit, so no pics. Sorry :( Had steak strips, melted swiss cheese, bbq'd mushrooms and A1 on a hoagy roll (decided I don't like corn tortillas) and some shells and cheddar. Goddamn I'm a badass. Now I just need someone to share this shit with.

EDIT: Can't forget the Widmer Hefeweisen! Don't mind my beer influenced useless posts :)

fuck that law, just keep your bbq covered when you're not using it and be all stealth an shit when you cook. bribe the neighboors with some pork chops or something, and you should be all good......poke a bunch of holes in a porkroast and get a clove or two of garlic and get all the skin an shit off and put the little pieces of garlic in the holes you stabbed and cook the roast like normal. mmmMMMmm good.
-neal

pork steaks rock. Steak's rock. and come on guys, nothing says bbq with out a giant fucking burger on the grill! hmmm meat is yummy!