For Greeks And Not Only...

Tabletwister

O.la K.ala
Oct 8, 2003
Shipwrecked...
Hello everyone!!!
My respects to NEVERMORE, forum moderator and fans!!!
I'm very sorry for invating this forum in such way but i think of all bands and fans here in UM as a big family.

I would like everyone to know that Orphaned Land (a unique atmospheric, gothic sound of oriental melody and death metal anger) are going to perform live in Thessaloniki - Greece on 15/01/2005 which means this saturday.
I invite everyone to join their storm on stage...they will sure curve in your mind a beautiful memory to remember!!!

Everyone interested in coming to their live appearence in Thessaloniki can contact me at: chris@orphaned-land.com
Thank you all so very much!!!

You can see the poster of their Greek live here: http://www.orphaned-land.com/main/olgrath.htm

would be nice to go, but I missed them already, plus it's not in our plan to go to Greece this Saturday.

- greek wife

:D

thx. :wave:

Tee: Hope you'll make it another time or in another place. They really storm on stage!!! Have your eyes and ears open!!! :) Thank you Tee!

Wolftribe: Hey man, i know you from the OL forum. How are you doing? Let's cross fingers and hope that OL will tour US in the near future!!! :)

Everlostindeadeternity: I coudn't agree with you more, Ocean Land is a great song. I would purpose to you to get your hands on their latest "Mabool" cd release. You wont regret your money mate!!! :)