For Greeks And Not Only...

Tabletwister

O.la K.ala
Oct 8, 2003
Shipwrecked...
Hello everyone!!!
My respects to DARK TRANQUILLITY, forum moderator and fans!!!
I'm very sorry for invating this forum in such way but i think of all bands and fans here in UM as a big family.

I would like everyone to know that Orphaned Land (a unique atmospheric, gothic sound of oriental melody and death metal anger) are going to perform live in Thessaloniki - Greece on 15/01/2005 which means this saturday.
I invite everyone to join their storm on stage...they will sure curve in your mind a beautiful memory to remember!!!

Everyone interested in coming to their live appearence in Thessaloniki can contact me at: chris@orphaned-land.com
Thank you all so very much!!!

You can see the poster of their Greek live here: http://www.orphaned-land.com/main/olgrath.htm

MagSec4 said:
No!
Quit being a lazy bastard, "Taliesin"
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

@dreamcell:i'm too far fom thessaloniki to come! :p (i'm from sardinia ;) ) but if i had been there i'd have come cos i'm listening to some songs from the band and i like them! :headbang:
btw yr site is in 2347234722472947247 different language but where's italian?(just kidding! :p )

btw 2:who is Greek here?i like a lot ancient greek culture and greece itself,plus i've known some greek ppl (unfortunately only in the net :( ) whom i had a great time with!ok ppl is the same everywhere IMO,but those ppl were really great! :wave: to greece! ;)

geia sou kai sena :D
i'm from all over, but i live in northwest peloponnese right now. :)

Dreamcell said:
Hello everyone!!!
Everyone interested in coming to their live appearence in Thessaloniki can contact me at: chris@orphaned-land.com
Thank you all so very much!!!

You can see the poster of their Greek live here: http://www.orphaned-land.com/main/olgrath.htm

I like Orphaned Land and I own all their albums. Any chance they're coming to the rest of Europe, too?

Oh, and funny thing: I read "For GEEKS And Not Only" when I first looked at the thread title. :loco:

Somber Soul said:
Oh, and funny thing: I read "For GEEKS And Not Only" when I first looked at the thread title. :loco:
You and me both. I'm still unsure as to when my urge to click on this thread was bigger. ;)

Siren said:
You and me both. I'm still unsure as to when my urge to click on this thread was bigger. ;)
Haha, aren't we all Greeks? Erm, geeks. Whatever.
What do you call a "mondegreen" in reading? Oh, wait, don't tell me it's a "mondegreek".