for Katatonia hardcore fans only

ColdDarkNord

www.bragin.cz
Jun 1, 2001
Kralupy nad Vltavou, Czech
www.bragin.cz
In march 2003 Forest Stream made some live show in very small russian town Podolsk. We made a very unprofessional video record of that show. Finally I found the way to cut out (im not good in video shit) their live version of Without God. I won't make any decoding or video edition and left it in original format so its kinda big (80Mb). Download it from here Enjoy!

ColdDarkNord said:
In march 2003 Forest Stream made some live show in very small russian town Podolsk. We made a very unprofessional video record of that show. Finally I found the way to cut out (im not good in video shit) their live version of Without God. I won't make any decoding or video edition and left it in original format so its kinda big (80Mb). Download it from here Enjoy!

thanks dude!
:headbang:

FUCK YES!!! Love Forest Stream just as much as Katatonia, so this is truly awesome!! Do you happen to have any other Forest Stream live vids/mp3's?!?

Is there any way you could let me hear some bootlegs of live FS songs?!? Upload them somewhere or maybe transfer them to me over MSN Messenger?!?

The link doesn't work for me unfortunately, could you post it again or something?

I don't have a single video from katatonia, and I would appreciate if any of you would send me a link to at least one ;) .

Thx in forward.