For my mates from Athens!!!

Hey, I am under the assumption you are greek. I have a few questions to ask. I am going to be working in Greece all summer, as part of a economic development team in both Santorini, and Heraklea Crete. I was wondering, are there metal concerts on either island- or would i have to go to the mainland? Oh also, are there any gyms?

Allo!
Yep, I'm greek :) I don't think that there are any metal concerts in Santorini, but in Crete there've been held on some concerts. This summer Rotting Christ played in Herakeon and a festival in Chania with Anathema/UDO/Deviser/Inner Wish/Valley's Eve/Sorrowful Angel, but the really good ones are in the mainland (mostly Athens and Thessaloniki). Gyms are everywhere man ;) Btw Santorini and Herakleon both RULE! very beautiful places :D Have fun there dude :)

Thank you- yes I it is herakeon- ive seen it spelled irekeon too on my materials.

Im actually working for the greek government believe it or not- a collection of professors, architects, and grad students( which i am), are tyring to put together economic, and environmental development plans for both places.