For One more album from that band's prime period

Don't you ever wish your girlfriend was hot like me ?

• ...I..... I do.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mmm, why no, can't say that I do to be perfectly frank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The offensiveness of the question borders on sacrilege and shan't be awarded attention

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

Bruticus

Jul 25, 2014
Cheese
So, that band you love, their prime period when they released their magnum opus and before they moved on to much less interesting records... if you could discover there was a fully recorded/mastered album that they'd made during that peak in their careers that was never released and just rotted in an attic...

which band, after which album ? Throw in a couple each, no more plz, or else it just turns into an uninteresting/unrelatable list.

Black Sabbath with Ozzy on vox, sometime before they got too coked out of their minds.

Sacramentum between Far Away from the Sun and The Coming of Chaos.

At the Gates between The Red in the Sky... and With Fear I Kiss...

The Chasm between Deathcult for Eternity and Procession to the Infraworld. I mean I love both albums, but I’d have liked another album more in the vein of Deathcult.

Candlemass between Epicus Doomicus... and Nightfall with Johan on vocals.

Slayer between Hell Awaits and Reign in Blood. Shame Slayer never really went further with the labyrinthine compositions of Hell Awaits.

Dark Tranquillity between Skydancer and The Gallery. I guess Of Chaos and Eternal Night fits this purpose but it’s only 3 songs and a re-recorded one.

Reactions: jimmy101