FOR SALE! - £2/$4 Mixing and vst reamps!

muckypup1

Sinister Haven \m/
Jul 13, 2009
UK, Islington
I'm really desparate to get a little bit of cash to go to a Obituary concert in a few weeks but I'm totally broke at the moment, SO -

I'll put your DI guitar and bass tracks through vst amp sims, and I can, if you want, reamp your drum midi patterns through various drum samples, not DFH :D

Here a list of amp sims I can use is -

Lepou Soldano amp sim
Lepou Engl amp sim
Lepu Bogner Uberschall amp sim
TSE X30 - Engl amp sim
Nick Crow's 7170 - 5150 amp sim
Nick Crow's 8505 - 6505 amp sim
Dirthead
Ampeg SVX

Thousands of impulses and other effects :D

A sample - http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3163522/Inhalation Of Bile - Mix 7.mp3

A 7 string tuned sample - http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3163522/Coming Through.wav

Thats one of my own songs from a while ago, and I've been able to get much clearer and better sounds recently :)

What I will do

I will put your DI tracks through any of the amp sims you want, and make your midi track for your drums sound good! And if you want, I can even put your song together, for no extra cost!

I don't want to start up any shit on here, I just really want to go to this gig! The sound you will get from me will be no where near as good as some of the other guys on here, but It will still sound ok, so if you are sick of the sound you are getting, consider sending a email to me at -

muckypup1@gmail.com

and I will reply as soon as possible :)

couldn't most people download these free amp sims and impulses and then use them ?

couldn't most people download these free amp sims and impulses and then use them ?

Yeah, but some people have trouble getting a useable tone out of them. I helped a dude a while ago on here with a song, here his version is - http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3163522/silent attack mix.mp3

And here my version is which I put through my amp and drum sims - http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3163522/Reamp - Muckypup1 version.mp3

I can't remember the dude's name anymore, but this is his song, not anything to do with me!

But you can hear how much better it sounds, not perfect, but I can give you a decent sound very quickly.

Yeah, but some people have trouble getting a useable tone out of them. I helped a dude a while ago on here with a song, here his version is - http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3163522/silent attack mix.mp3

And here my version is which I put through my amp and drum sims - http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3163522/Reamp - Muckypup1 version.mp3

I can't remember the dude's name anymore, but this is his song, not anything to do with me!

But you can hear how much better it sounds, not perfect, but I can give you a decent sound very quickly.

The drums sound better, but where are the lows!?

I'm not sure what to think about taking money from reamping through FREE ampsims specifically. Sure, they can be used for paid work but just to reamp through them doesn't somehow sound right to me.

It depends on the results I's say. I wouldn't have a problem paying Erik money for ampsim reamps. His tones are IMHO even better than many mic'd amps' tones around here.

But I certainly wouldn't support someone who uses cracked drum sequencer and triggering software...

It depends on the results I's say. I wouldn't have a problem paying Erik money for ampsim reamps. His tones are IMHO even better than many mic'd amps' tones around here.

But I certainly wouldn't support someone who uses cracked drum sequencer and triggering software...

Anything I use for this will not be cracked at all, For this I want to stay legit, so please don't hold it against me man!

The drums sound better, but where are the lows!?

I'm not sure what to think about taking money from reamping through FREE ampsims specifically. Sure, they can be used for paid work but just to reamp through them doesn't somehow sound right to me.

There was no bass on this :D And I admit, I used the hi-pass filter a bit too much on this. But it was from a while ago!

I would be taking a long time to get the sound you want, spending days tweaking everything to get the best tone possible for you. And it really isn't a lot of money, its like £2 in the UK, I would really be putting in a lot of work as well :)

Öwen;8893087 said:
Dude, go and mow somebodies lawn or wash their car or something. Fuck.

who wants their lawn mowed during winter...

Either way, I think there are better ways to get the money together. Stuff like these "4 dollar reamp"-thingies is kind of what's wrong with this business. I imagine some people might actually start thinking reamping really is just about pressing a button, and soon it's all about a few dollars no matter what you do to the DIs, excluding those customers who actually know what they want.

Öwen;8893087 said:
Dude, go and mow somebodies lawn or wash their car or something. Fuck.

Where I live there are no lawns to mow or cars to wash :( I've tried searching for a job, and shit like that but there is nothing.

Either way, I think there are better ways to get the money together. Stuff like these "4 dollar reamp"-thingies is kind of what's wrong with this business. I imagine some people might actually start thinking reamping really is just about pressing a button, and soon it's all about a few dollars no matter what you do to the DIs, excluding those customers who actually know what they want.

Fair point, although the point still stands - all I was trying to say was he should do some menial job for somebody if he really wants the cash instead of trying to sell educated people their own shit back.

What else is there that I can do to get some money though? No where will take me on for jobs because of my age, which really sucks.

This is the wrong forum to be advertising this really. How many people here would actually want to pay for their precious music to be reamped by someone random for a couple of quid?

Dude, are you really too young to work in sainsburys? If you are then you must be in school, in which case i recommend buying chocolate in bulk and selling it to little fat kids. Seriously, i made good money doing that!

This is the wrong forum to be advertising this really. How many people here would actually want to pay for their precious music to be reamped by someone random for a couple of quid?

Dude, are you really too young to work in sainsburys? If you are then you must be in school, in which case i recommend buying chocolate in bulk and selling it to little fat kids. Seriously, i made good money doing that!

I'm 16, and will be 17 in june. I live near a sainsburys, so I could try there again I suppose.

I worked in a supermarket when I was 17, just tougher when you need to serve booze if thats what you would be doing. But its all money!