reamps needed

marios.blythe

Jul 30, 2011
hello guys me and my band will record our new ep at December or January and we need some reamps.it will be 3 tracks and 1 ''intro'' with acoustic guitars so we want and a clean tone.
it will be 2 guitar tracks di's left and right and 1 or 2 little leads per track.
we're looking for someone with 6505+ or evh5150 or mesa boogie and ofcourse maxon or ibaneztube screamer.
price is negotiable.here is 2 TEST di's,if you're intrested on job reamp 30 second or more of your choice and send me a pm with your sample(and samples from previous jobs) and your price.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ioyy821qz1haetp/di for test.rar

*we had choose Antonio Petrole for mixing our ep and an accident happened to band and i will take care for mixing and mastering.if we don't like reamps from anyone we will give the job to him. thanks to all and please don't send me axe-fx or kemper or amp sim reamps i will not answer. thank you.

here is ROUGH drum and bass track:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/od64x2jdhvxu0ln/drum and bass.wav

I think I'm gonna do a test of this.
It woluld be marvelous to have something to reamp TO, like fi you have recorded the drums and bass, so wen fit the reamps better into the mix. Just my two cents!

hello guys me and my band will record our new ep at December or January and we need some reamps.it will be 3 tracks and 1 ''intro'' with acoustic guitars so we want and a clean tone.
it will be 2 guitar tracks di's left and right and 1 or 2 little leads per track.
we're looking for someone with 6505+ or evh5150 or mesa boogie and ofcourse maxon or ibaneztube screamer.
price is negotiable.here is 2 TEST di's,if you're intrested on job reamp 30 second or more of your choice and send me a pm with your sample(and samples from previous jobs) and your price.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ioyy821qz1haetp/di for test.rar

*we had choose Antonio Petrole for mixing our ep and an accident happened to band and i will take care for mixing and mastering.if we don't like reamps from anyone we will give the job to him. thanks to all and please don't send me axe-fx or kemper or amp sim reamps i will not answer. thank you.

You need to start off by how much your willing to invest. Cause if your offering a respectful amount you'll get reply from someone with skill.

Hey Marios, I can do 6505+ for you (also got my Jet City) I'll do a test for you this week.
Like Daybreak I'd prefer to have a drum & bass stem to reference to, even if it's a bit rough.

Hmm... Might have to give this a shot. I have:

Peavey 5150 (bias modded)
Mesa Roadster
Bogner 30w 100B Prototype
Kemper Profiling Amp

Emperor 4x12 (V30s & GK100s in X Pattern)
Soldano 2x12 (Eminence V12 Legends)

Lovepedal Eternity
Fulltone OCD
Fulltone Fulldrive 2 MOSFET
Maxon OD808

Job is still open guys. I have receive some pms but tomorrow I will have the chance to listen through my monitors!

I'll give it a go tonight, though it's not your typical setup.

Boost: Boss SD1
Preamp: ENGL E530
Poweramp: Peavey Valveking
Cabinet: B52 4x12

i still wait for your pm guys. we are about to choose between 3 person so if you want to do a test do it quick :)