FOR SALE: Crate BlueVoodoo 120 watt amp

You guys still want to sell that? I need a new amp. I am still using my first amp and it only puts out 20. I dont know if I need 120... I am guessing that it is huge, and not to easy to get it from point A to point B?

Alright this is kinda off topic..but one of you guys (Bjorn i think?) uses the Carvin DC127..what do you think of that guitar? cause im planning on getting a Carvin soon..i might buy the amp too, have to score some money first tho :)

Yeah, I use that model, but I had some custom work done to it. I love my guitar, its been my main one for years. I really like the necks on Carvin guitars, thats the main thing i like about them. and they are well priced.

Yeah, you NEED my amp... only $300! Let me know whats up
peace out

Cool..im getting a custom made one too its cheaper and im lefty..they dont have any DC127 in stock. What kind of pickups you have on that guitar? i need the ultimate metal sounding guitar!

I heard John bought a Beast a while back... How is it? I have a couple B.C.'s, and they're too goddamn neck-heavy. Of course mine are the Jap-Crap assembly line shit, but I've never played on an American... Maybe they're a little better balanced. I heae those Ibanez Wizard necks are fast, but don't know about the balance of those either. My hand always cramps up trying to support that fucker unless I have something to prop my foot up on. Expensive fuckin firewood.....