For Sale: ESP Stephen Carpenter 7 string - LTD SC 607

Kazrog

Kazrog, Inc.
Mar 6, 2002
California
kazrog.com
I'm selling my SC-607, since I already have two other 7 strings, and need the money. It's the gloss black finish, in mint condition, with hardshell case, EMG 707 (bridge) and EMG 81-7 (neck) pickups, Schaller strap locks with strap.

Update - See Photos HERE

Buy it now for $600! Click here for my eBay auction!

SC607_blk.jpg

I don't have any extra pickups, I had a guitar with two 707s and this guitar which had two 81-7s, so I swapped pickups to make them both 707 in the bridge and 81-7 in the neck.

Thanks for looking!

ten bucks says the pick hits the middle pickup constantly during play. i like that area full-size humbucker free.

ten bucks says the pick hits the middle pickup constantly during play. i like that area full-size humbucker free.

I never had that problem. I recorded half our album with this guitar alone, and I've played countless shows with it as well. Maybe if you're a n00b with no picking finesse it would be an issue though. :lol:

Sold for $665. Gotta love auctions. If somebody had jumped in when "Buy it Now" was available they would have paid less. Of course, it would have been cooler if they had paid a dollar more...

Thank you all for tolerating my senseless whoring of Andy's forum.

I never had that problem. I recorded half our album with this guitar alone, and I've played countless shows with it as well. Maybe if you're a n00b with no picking finesse it would be an issue though. :lol:

cool you never had that problem. yes i'm a noob. someday i hope to be good guitarist though!

and i owe you ten bucks.