TEXAS GRIND VIRTUAL BASS INSTRUMENT!!
ON SALE NOW!! - $40
(downloads will be sent in the morning)

BUY IT HERE!!
http://texasgrind.bigcartel.com/product/texas-grind-alchemist-exclusive-pack

HEAR IT HERE!!
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/103888697/Thingy.mp3

texasgrindfeatures.jpg

any chance to listen to the bass alone playin fast notes?
nvm had a look at the site and sounds damn real.
there's just a resonance in the high frequencies that I really don't like when listening to the bass with no guitars.
one more thing, what's the lowest note sampled?
thx

the lowest note sampled is C, but it goes down to G. since its a 4 string bass, i sampled down to A, but after hearing the samples v. pitched down notes, i decided on the pitch ones, they honestly sounded more real.

any chance to listen to the bass alone playin fast notes?
nvm had a look at the site and sounds damn real.
there's just a resonance in the high frequencies that I really don't like when listening to the bass with no guitars.
one more thing, what's the lowest note sampled?
thx

what do you mean sample pack of DI tones? it comes with a DI for Kontakt! its compatible with Kontakt player but will time out after 15 minutes

here's a couple samples of the DI if that's what you mean!

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/73348999/Texas Grind Short Example DI no drums.mp3

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/73348999/Texas Grind Short Example DI.mp3

i like this, however, i think you should have a sample pack of DI tones. is this compatible with any kontakt player?

as with all kontakt instruments, you can use them in the player, but only for 15 minutes at a time. so if you write it all out, THEN open kontakt, bounce, and close, it works like a charm!

So, I have to own Kontakt?!
Not just the free Kontakt Player?

Thanks, for the DI sample. I asked because i have seen other bass midis out there that have preset tones.

So, I have to own Kontakt?!
Not just the free Kontakt Player?

I do OWN a PURCHASED copy of Kontakt player, troll. Kontakt 3, to be precise. I was asking because other bass midis i have seen out there ALSO only run on certain versions such as Kontakt 4. So please, get your ideas straight before you start trolling the undeserving. -.-

ANYWHOOO, Cory, which versions are this compatible with? Or is it compatible with all versions? It also sounds like the notes were played in the style of slap?

yeah i will [in the end] have 3 packages of Texas Grind available, each with a few preset tones for people to use, and all come with the DI as well! as far as kontakt is concerned, it is compatible with kontakt 4.2.4 and up.

and its not a slap, its just that when sampling a bass, you get all the attack of every note, but it should be adjusted in the final version to give you the best of attack and clarity, while blending the notes together like a real bass is played!

Thanks, for the DI sample. I asked because i have seen other bass midis out there that have preset tones.

I do OWN a PURCHASED copy of Kontakt player, troll. Kontakt 3, to be precise. I was asking because other bass midis i have seen out there ALSO only run on certain versions such as Kontakt 4. So please, get your ideas straight before you start trolling the undeserving. -.-

ANYWHOOO, Cory, which versions are this compatible with? Or is it compatible with all versions? It also sounds like the notes were played in the style of slap?

Are you drunk?
Why do you think that I'm talking to you? And where is a offense(or trolling) in my questions?

I avoided Kontakt where I could, so I'm unknowing and I wanted to make shure that the OP haven't bought any rights from NI like SSD did, for example...

Are you drunk?
Why do you think that I'm talking to you? And where is a offense(or trolling) in my questions?

I avoided Kontakt where I could, so I'm unknowing and I wanted to make shure that the OP haven't bought any rights from NI like SSD did, for example...

Ok then, my apologies. i just know this forum is not only notorious for help and constructive criticism, but also for trolling (being an internet forum). And i sensed trolling in that post when i suppose i should not have.