TEXAS GRIND VIRTUAL BASS INSTRUMENT!!
ON SALE NOW!! - $40
(downloads will be sent in the morning)

BUY IT HERE!!
http://texasgrind.bigcartel.com/product/texas-grind-alchemist-exclusive-pack

HEAR IT HERE!!
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/103888697/Thingy.mp3

texasgrindfeatures.jpg

Convince me why should I buy this instead of Zombass 2 (when it comes out) ?

Thats what i was thinking of getting but this does make the choice really hard though. One of the tones is through a sansamp? That is sweet.

It really comes down to what you want, but IMO the DI on this is the cleanest thing I've ever heard, and it takes distortion SOO well!

CLICK HERE TO LISTEN TO THE DI

I'm not gunna talk down on something else, but I will be using this on everything I do, its perfect for me, and I think it'd be perfect for you too!

Convince me why should I buy this instead of Zombass 2 (when it comes out) ?

good idea man but the price is a bit much considering Zombass is $20! but you have a good thing with the bends and slides.

And Chango have just released a bass thing too!
so you got some stiff competition lol

all i'd say is make it cheaper and see how it goes!

Zombass isn't even competition for this, this actually sounds real, thus the price difference! Zombass is all down picks and does not sound good alone, you could have this by its self and it will sound real. Same with Chango's bass, no alternate picking so it does not sound real in a bass only section.

good idea man but the price is a bit much considering Zombass is $20! but you have a good thing with the bends and slides.

And Chango have just released a bass thing too!
so you got some stiff competition lol

all i'd say is make it cheaper and see how it goes!

Zombass isn't even competition for this, this actually sounds real, thus the price difference! Zombass is all down picks and does not sound good alone, you could have this by its self and it will sound real. Same with Chango's bass, no alternate picking so it does not sound real in a bass only section.

na i agree with you man, i wasn't slating your product! I do have zombass but the only downstroke picking is pretty annoying, but i think they said that there product was made to use for replacement not for whole songs.

so I guess you have a market!

in that case i retract my last comment (Y)

Very very cool Corey! Even though it´s 40 bucks, i will purchase it. After the first few comments, and after the audio ref., i was convinced i wasn´t gonna buy it because it sounds 99% like Zombass. But, after a few comments i read that your bass ALTERNATE PICKS, i was def convinced i´m gonna get this!
P.S.: Corey, check your PM please! Would be great! Thanks man

Very very cool Corey! Even though it´s 40 bucks, i will purchase it. After the first few comments, and after the audio ref., i was convinced i wasn´t gonna buy it because it sounds 99% like Zombass. But, after a few comments i read that your bass ALTERNATE PICKS, i was def convinced i´m gonna get this!
P.S.: Corey, check your PM please! Would be great! Thanks man

Zombass II & III also have alternate picking.

The cool thing with Texas Grind is that the presets that comes with it sounds really good and are free while u have to pay for the presets with Zombass.

Zombass II & III also have alternate picking.

The cool thing with Texas Grind is that the presets that comes with it sounds really good and are free while u have to pay for the presets with Zombass.

Yeah, Z2 and Z3 both support alternate picking, slides, bends etc as well as seth's and cory's instruments. I thought that 'texas grind' was the only preset you got when you buy this? Or do you get a DI preset too?

TEXAS GRIND ALCHEMIST GRIND PACK
3 Bass Tones created by Cory Brunnemann (includes DI)

"Sweet Iced Tea" - Smooth Clean Tone
"Trailer Park Thrash" - Cory's Pod Farm Bass Tone
"Texas Killing Fields" - Crushing SansAmp RBI Tone

I think you get those three but i dont own it so im not sure :p

How long does it take to receive the download link?
I ordered the Texas Grind Pack two days ago, and still got no link.

-aix-