For Sale: Vader 412(new)

Tothecore92

New Metal Member
Jun 1, 2009
Vader 412 for sale. I will post up some pics soon if anyone is interested. Bought this cab around mid January and it honestly only has like an hour of playtime. It just wasnt for me. i was sooooo stoked when i first purchased it.. and i am not going to lie, it sounds AMAZING. It has A LOT of low end. If you are into that then you will love this cab. Sounds very good with a 6505 or mesa.. I need to start racking up on my recording gear and i am not a touring musician anymore so i have no need for this monster of a cab sitting around my house anymore. This cab is basically industructable.. with the shipping and all it costed me around 750. I have been trying to sell it since i bought the thing, so i am ready to let it go. i would prefer a somewhat local buyer.. but if not we can work something out. just reply or message me if you are interested.

Post the pics and try posting this in the Gear For Sale section, or maybe Lasse will move it for you soon enough. A little more info like exactly where you are located and maybe a price? This forum has members from all over the world so...