For Sale: Waves SSL Collection, PSP MixPack2

SoundLoc

Welcome to Morbid Reich
May 23, 2011
Olsztyn, Poland
www.contrad.com.pl
Hi all. Today/tomorrow I will be deciding about the direction in which I want to further develop my home studio and it is very possible that I will have Waves SSL Collection (native) and PSP Audioware MixPack 2 (really really very high quality plugins, in case you haven't heard of them) up for sale. I also must add that I don't know the current rules for transferring Waves stuff to other people apart from usual iLok transfer fee of 25$ so we'll have to check. Anyone interested is really welcome. Peace.

OK< the decision is made. I AM SELLING.

PSP MixPack 2 - 150$

SSL 4000 - 350$

or best offer. PM me with suggestions.

PSP costs 199$ with the manufacturer.
The cheapest SSL I found on ebay is 389$, so I guess I offer a fair deal. I can sell as a bundle for 450$.

if the buyer is not in Germany he'll have to pay another 100 bucks to waves to get the license transfered.
so in the end it'd be quite a bit more expensive than if he'd just buy new.

As far as I know, "The $150 fee does not apply to anything that's MSRP of under $700. I talked to the Waves sales guy on the phone about this, you can call them.". SSL is MSRP 650$ in Waves online shop (not at retailers), so I guess we're safe. This info is from January 2011.

Which does not mean I cannot go somewhat lower on the price ;-) Try to get the bargain, I am open to suggestions.

Why do you mention Germany, BTW?

Edit:

In the worst case, I can transfer my whole Waves account to the buyer, and they will simply change the data to their data - names, addresses, passwords etc. See this:

I asked waves sales about this recently.

The email reply, and i quote:

"If you are selling all the products in your account, then yes you can just give the buyer your Waves Account details and they can update the account information. This will not require a transfer fee at all since we will not have to move license around through our database. The only fee would be through iLok.com in order to complete the fee on their side. However if you do require transferring a license from one Waves Account to another than the $150 transfer fee would apply. This fee covers the administrative fees associated with completing this transfer."

So, I think any path we choose, we're going to avoid the fee in a absolutely legitimate way and according to Waves rules.

IMPORTANT UPDATE - NEW SALE TERMS:

So, I will be selling SSL with my whole Waves account in order to avoid that extorsion charge from Waves. As a bonus, what you also get there is:

- famous C4 worth 99$ - you get it for free
- Musicians 2 bundle as far as I can see well ;-)

Plus I pay 25$ for iLok transfer.

SSL is now 250 USD (half of MSRP)
PSP MixPack 2 is 100$ (half of what you get from PSP)

As a bundle I will sell the whole thing for 300$.

NOW THIS IS A DEAL, ISN'T IT.

Hi,

If anyone is interested, I put this on ebay where you can bid and perhaps get a really low price for this bundle. Good luck.

http://cgi.ebay.com/SALE-DEAL-SSL-4...ultDomain_0&hash=item256422202b#ht_500wt_1156

Come next week, I will also have the following items for sale:

- Pro Tools 9 (boxed 7.4 M-powered + upgrade to 8 M-powered + crossgrade to 9.0.2 - now PT is not attached to the hardware by m-audio anymore + you can use it solely with your PC soundcard, which is particularly useful when working mobile; plus the new delay compensation mechanism - absolute latency killer)

- Kontakt 3 full boxed version

Anyone interested, just send me PM. I will also try to get those on ebay soon.

IMPORTANT UPDATE - NEW SALE TERMS:

So, I will be selling SSL with my whole Waves account in order to avoid that extorsion charge from Waves. As a bonus, what you also get there is:

- famous C4 worth 99$ - you get it for free
- Musicians 2 bundle as far as I can see well ;-)

Plus I pay 25$ for iLok transfer.

SSL is now 250 USD (half of MSRP)
PSP MixPack 2 is 100$ (half of what you get from PSP)

As a bundle I will sell the whole thing for 300$.

NOW THIS IS A DEAL, ISN'T IT.

So this offer is no longer valid, since you put it on ebay? I was just only considering to take the offer.

Thanks for the good word, Brian. It's also been a pleasure.

For all those interested in selling Waves plugins, we can both now confirm the legitimacy of the "sell whole Waves account" method. You just pay for iLok transfer, then Waves send you info that you should contact their representative, you inform them that it is a transfer within the same account and they grant approval without any problem - we did that 3 times yesterday ;-)

I would also like to note that I still have PSP Mixpack2 for sale, as well as Kontakt 3 software sampler (6 disks, crossgrade from free Kontakt Player, so it's the same as the full version actually, just the licence code built is different - I still have Kontakt Player 2 installation files so there should be no problem with this).

Pro Tools 9 I sold within an hour, and Waves went to Brian, as already said.

BTW, I cannot resist talking you guys into checking out my old friends' new album - it's gonna be released after holidays (I think) by Nuclear Blast ;-)

So here it is:

All you death metal guys watch out for Vader new album "Welcome to Morbid Reich" - looks like gonna be a great work! This is what I can see after watching the studio reports. Promising, really :)