WTS: Multiple Waves bundles + plugins (Gold, SSL, API, CLA, etc)

jipchen

ForesterStudio
Nov 17, 2008
Munich, Germany
www.facebook.com
Hey guys, I want to sell my Waves licenses. I'd prefer to sell them as a package obviously, but I might also sell single bundles if there is interest. Waves charges a $150 fee for transferring licenses that cost over $700 so keep that in mind if you're interested in the Waves Gold or SSL bundle. I put the prices Waves sells them at right now in brackets. They will come with an active Waves Update Plan.

Waves bundles:
- Waves Gold (orig $799)
- Waves SSL 4000 (orig $749)
- Waves API (orig $599)
- Waves CLA Classic Compressors (orig $599)

Single licenses:
- Renaissance Bass (orig $79)
- Renaissance Vox (orig $79)
- Kramer Master Tape (orig $249)
- V-EQ3 (orig $149)

Combined original price: $3302, or roughly 3128 €.
I'd like to sell all of those for $1500 or 1405 €

I only accept bank transfer because if someone "pays" with PayPal and uses chargeback I will kill myself :) I have 100% positive feedback on Ebay, here's my studio with my full name and adress etc (Facebook here), and I have been on this forum selling and buying stuff for years and years. I won't rip you off. You will get an invoice of course.

Note this is still a lot cheaper than what you'd pay at Plugindiscounts etc. And I have to cover the $300 waves update plan and $150 transfer fee.
There will also be a few more plugins included since they added some with the v9 update (i.e. SSL G-Channel, V-Series bundle, Vitamin multiband enhancer, etc).
If you have any questions, hit me up!

Cheers,
Max

Last edited: