FOR SEDITIOUS...:-) CRACK 'Watch Out' LYRICS...;-)

bro no one has even sent me the song yet :(

I dont think anyone is gunns rapidshare it, and I've tried to find it on P2P, no luck

write down whatever you've got man however full of holes, it's always helpful to have something to work off if not a time saver :p

Yo, InHerArm left link for song where you can download it...(on my topic 'Send Watch Out!!!) I just tried to download it to be sure it's working, and it really does...for me...I can normally download the song...If you can't I can try send it to you....Cheers

doom_death said:
Yo, InHerArm left link for song where you can download it...(on my topic 'Send Watch Out!!!) I just tried to download it to be sure it's working, and it really does...for me...I can normally download the song...If you can't I can try send it to you....Cheers

*rechecks threaD*

OOOH damn how the hell'd I miss that link *Scratches head*

cheers.

you typed out any of your take on the lyrics yet?

Band : Hypocrisy
Album : Virus
Song : Watch Out (Bonus Track)

(Verse 1)
Inside, you might think that I'm your biggest fool
'Cause I'm not walking away.
It's time to move on
I don't have time for you.
You just fooling yourself.

(Chorus)
You better watch out!
It shows on your face
A lethal ??strength/strain??
[pretty sure it's strain, but I hear 'stren']
You better watch out!
I've seen it before.
You're nothing but fake!
(edit: should be 'your knife in my back')

(Verse 2)
You're lyin' to say no one believed in you
Including yourself.
Who are you. What d'you want?
You know you talk too much
it's burning a hole in your tongue.

(Chorus) (x2)

You better watch out. [/B] (x2)

Hey, sorry i didn't post my lyrics, i just came now to forum, and you did it already...:) Nice work...(once again to be said;-) I didn't understand just few words, and now you make it all clear for me, hehe...And, beyond that, what do you think of song? For me it's great, but little too short...B.t.w, Seditious, where are you from?(Country, I mean...)

Enjoy

:) yeh it's not a bad song. sorta on th hatred/fearless style lyrically. doesn't quite have the power or funk of the other songs on the album, but it's got a nice sound, interesting solos n that. the only thing I don't like was the fade out, faaaar too abrupt (I was always taught 20 second fade outs are the way) dunno why peter woulda used a steep 10 second fade :S nevermind :p. I'm from New Zealand, how bout you?

New Zeland....jesus...far,far,far from me....:) I don't know have you ever heard about my county..hehe...I'm from Croatia(locally called 'Hrvatska')....Maybe if you're watching sports...:) It's in Europe...south-east...if you don't know try find it on a world map, hehe...How old are you? I don't know why I'm asking you that, but I can see you are very big fan of Hypocrisy...and you are often here, so just to have little chat with someone...(b.t.w, I'm going to Hypocrisy concert in November 30...hehe...;-)