For Shame...

Uhm I "Album Type: mp3" .... He only accepts cash in letter and he's got 0 feedback... I dunno about you but smth tells me to be careful here.. ;)

Or is this really a Katatonia-release? (Can't be?)

I am ashamed to say that I own a copy of this. I got the last one before this guy switched his account because of tons of negative feedback. Simply put- this guy burned all this Katatonia stuff onto one cd. Trust me, it is shit. Not the music, but just that this guy is selling it like it is some RARE ltd. ed. official release. COMPLETE CRAP

yes folks, this is indeed an authentic russian bootleg with all albums crammed in on one disc in mp3 format. i had it sent to me aswell. a poor release made to make ez money in a tasteless way. u cant stop these things from coming out, but u can show support to katatonia by not buying it. cheerz!

The word 'bootleg' automatically means it's not official and thus not supported by the band. He doesn't say 'authentic bootleg', but 'authentic Russian bootleg', so a bootleg like there are many in Russia.

Yeah, I also see it's changed to a Cannibal Corpse bootleg, guess he saw this thread and altered his item :).