I'm Selling a Jhva Elohim Meth... the Revival

I would not start a thread about this but since there is one already started then why not post what I am selling.

My ebay name is "katat0nia". thats with a zero not an O.
Right now I have alot of rare Paradise Lost LPs
a few My Dying Bride Lps
An incredibly rare double mayhem Live LP and a Super rare Deicide LP
Also a few Rare Agalloch treasures.

Check them out if you want.
Let me say again that if this thread about selling was not already here i wouldnt dream of starting a thread about it. And I figure a couple bands I am selling may appeal to fans of Katatonia.

I sell through ebay because thats where most of the collectors go and thats what I like to sell is things that only collectors are willing to pay for, that and ebay is where i buy everything. Its just easier to sell where I know what is going on- no confusion- secure transactions-etc.

Why do you ask? Where do you sell? If there is a better place to make money selling the kinds of things I sell dont keep it a secret. Help a brother out eh!

Deliverance6 said:
I sell through ebay because thats where most of the collectors go and thats what I like to sell is things that only collectors are willing to pay for, that and ebay is where i buy everything. Its just easier to sell where I know what is going on- no confusion- secure transactions-etc.

Why do you ask? Where do you sell? If there is a better place to make money selling the kinds of things I sell dont keep it a secret. Help a brother out eh!
I do occasionally sell some of my things. Not through e-bay. I want my stuff to come to the ones who are worth it. I don't want to sell a rare Lp to a 16 year old child that doesn't even know where the music stands for, never goes to concerts / fests ect. I like to sell or better trade stuff with people who are really into it. So i know my Lp will be in good hands.
But, i don't live of it.
E-bay for me is a garantee to pay too much, and to join the kapitalism of metal.