Jhva Elohim Meth... the Revival MCD FOR SALE

Jinn said:
*Texas T. [oil]

BTW, congrats on your demo cd auction so far!!

no shit.....I never thought it would be over 200$.....although the guy who is bidding it up that high has never won anything before on ebay......so I remain a sceptic....untill the doughs in the bank.....ebay is fucking rediculous right now....

200$ for Jhva Elohim Meth is a tad bit too much isn't it,is it at least signed?
I got my used copy from a dude who went broke and had to sell most of his cd's, poor guy but at least he doesn't live on the street.I got my copy for something like 25$ which at the time I thought was quite expensive for an EP.

paradoxile said:
200$ for Jhva Elohim Meth is a tad bit too much isn't it,is it at least signed?
I got my used copy from a dude who went broke and had to sell most of his cd's, poor guy but at least he doesn't live on the street.I got my copy for something like 25$ which at the time I thought was quite expensive for an EP.

no no no....this isnt the CD.....this is the BLUE DEMO CASSETTE.....only 200 made......and much much more rare than the CD.......200$ is still fukkin nuts though......but it makes me happy that people want katatonia shit as much as me out there.....

Deliverance6 said:
no shit.....I never thought it would be over 200$.....although the guy who is bidding it up that high has never won anything before on ebay......so I remain a sceptic....untill the doughs in the bank.....ebay is fucking rediculous right now....
Hahahaha...

I love it.

Deliverance6 said:
I didnt know that it was you......I am no longer a sceptic......and am very happy that you will will win this....at least I hope you win this....your a contributor to the forum and I love that.....good luck brother.
I know you didn't, which made it somewhat humorous. :p

Thanks. I'm sure you'll enjoy the Moonbride shirt immensely.