Katatonia on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/Katatonia-Swe-K...oryZ1600QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

This guy is selling fake demos. I hate these people. This should be free if you are just copying.

This is not necessarily true. During this time in Katatonias life there were lots of demands for this demo. Anders did send out quite a few copies with just the liner notes and burned on a blank cassette. This does of course take away nearly all of the value, but it may be the real thing none the less. Anders wrote on the one I have though...he recognized his handwriting on it...but mine came with the lyric sheet....sooooper rare...I got a refund from the guy selling it and still have the lyric sheet as a bonus to go with one of my other copies.

rokk

reece is right, there was some copies of jhva elohim meth 1992 demo with "normal" cassettes with our handwriting sent out, but this one is fake since its the katatonia/hades split demo released in 95 on mystic prod and all those cassettes were pro printed.

This is not necessarily true. During this time in Katatonias life there were lots of demands for this demo. Anders did send out quite a few copies with just the liner notes and burned on a blank cassette. This does of course take away nearly all of the value, but it may be the real thing none the less. Anders wrote on the one I have though...he recognized his handwriting on it...but mine came with the lyric sheet....sooooper rare...I got a refund from the guy selling it and still have the lyric sheet as a bonus to go with one of my other copies.

rokk

I understand...I was pointing out I own that release and that is a newer brand cassette and it's very obvious it was newly dubbed.

:)

I believe it was 1,000. And it was released on The End's vinyl label...in response to the auctions incorrect assumption of Peaceville...useless information.

Ok, I looked at it. I says Limited to 1,000 copies on the back cover on the bottom left.

And it's Peaceville....so....sweet.

haha

im on the lookout for an original brave murder day ls, ive seen them on ebay before and they never go for very much... if anyone wants to trade shirts or something send me a pm

I saw Blakkie put up a Kat beanie a few weeks ago.

I forgot to put in a max bid and someone got it for around 20 bucks I think. :erk:

Can I find another one somewhere...anywhere?