Katatonia on ebay

Does anyone know for how much in average one can get Original Katatonia demo on ebay?

Wow, that Angelcorpse one should give you some big dough.

I'm hoping so! It's been sitting in my closet for the last 9 years haha. I really like all of the shirts I'm selling, but they're always ones that I felt fit me kind of funny so I never really wore. I've had several of them since I was in high school (I graduated in 2000!). I'm pretty sure that was a VERY limited shirt, I bought it at Ace's Records in Tampa, and I'm pretty sure they got it directly from the band as Gene and Pete were in there all of the time.

I used to run into Gene at the mall quite frequently... total kvlt and brutality shopping adventures. He seemed to be particularly fond of Electronics Botique.

I'm hoping so! It's been sitting in my closet for the last 9 years haha. I really like all of the shirts I'm selling, but they're always ones that I felt fit me kind of funny so I never really wore. I've had several of them since I was in high school (I graduated in 2000!). I'm pretty sure that was a VERY limited shirt, I bought it at Ace's Records in Tampa, and I'm pretty sure they got it directly from the band as Gene and Pete were in there all of the time.

I used to run into Gene at the mall quite frequently... total kvlt and brutality shopping adventures. He seemed to be particularly fond of Electronics Botique.

Haha, that's just splendid!

But yeah I have so many shirts...too much for my closet...But I just can't part with some of them...even if they don't fit. Some I can get some nice $$$ but I rather wait until I really need the money. Or if I'm insane because I'm too attached to my obsessions. What the hell would we do without metal?

Haha, that's just splendid!

But yeah I have so many shirts...too much for my closet...But I just can't part with some of them...even if they don't fit. Some I can get some nice $$$ but I rather wait until I really need the money. Or if I'm insane because I'm too attached to my obsessions. What the hell would we do without metal?

That's the way I feel about my albums. I have hundreds that I have not listened to in YEARS that I just can't stand to part with.

I definetly feel a less extreme attachment to my shirts, though. I think I have about 60 band shirts, and only really wear about 15 of them regularly.

ha-ha-ha yeah really ... fake. Burzum demo for 5$
nono.gif
.. It's so simple to made fake demos..