Katatonia Vinyls for sale

Frith

Jun 20, 2002
Aveta, Sweden
hi,
droping by to let you know I'm seeling some of my katatonia vinyls + diabolical masquerade - death's design (signed LP) at : http://www.tradera.com/listing.mvc/itemlisting?ftgnr=347149

items:
katatonia - jhva elohim meth,LP signed by blackie and lord seth
katatonia - for funerals to come, picture disk LP
katatonia - discouraged ones, vinyl LP
katatonia - brave murder day, no 338/444
katatonia - viva emptiness, vinyl LP
katatonia - the great cold distance, vinyl LP no 2/2000 !!!!
katatonia - saw you drown, vinyl EP, no 334/1000
diabolical masquerade - death's design, signed vinyl LP

cheers,
Frith/Stalmate

Hi,
I have a question about 'The great cold distance' vinyl.
I've brought twice this album on vinyl (14xx something of 2000 ), both copies with terrible noise in right channel. The surface seems stained, but washing won't help, as it seems to be pressed with those stains. Overall sound of the LP - is terrific, but too much noise in right channel on the first disk. So the question is if your copies has this noise too and if so, should we complain to Peaceville and ask for repressing of this genius album?

Hi,
I've brought twice this album on vinyl (14xx something of 2000 ), both copies with terrible noise in right channel. The surface seems stained, but washing won't help, as it seems to be pressed with those stains. Overall sound of the LP - is terrific, but too much noise in right channel on the first disk. So the question is if your copies has this noise too and if so, should we complain to Peaceville and ask for repressing of this genius album?

Mine has TERRIBLE noise as well.. i can't really listen to it. :\ It was that way since it came.. it appears to have some spots on it.. tried to clean it but was no use.. It really, really sucks to pay a lot of money on such a treat (specially considering I live in Brazil and everything from currency exchange to shipping pricing is way more money for me.)

I can play any other vinyls with no problems at all.. :|

Hi,

hmmm, mine plays just fine.

i've experienced once the same problem (with a dvd, though) and the stain was causing several problems (the overall quality of the movie was VERY bad and at one point there was a blank pause of about a minute-two) - it turned out there was a serial problem in the pressing phase and some of dvds came out like that... long story short, huge amount of people protested and the company removed all the old dvds from the market, pressed brand new ones and gave them for free to all those who sent back their defective copy. it took a year-two for all this to be done but better late than never i guess...