Kevin's Adventures At The Katatonia Show (Tempe,AZ)

I saw ya with the stick, thats awesome you got it...we both got some cool shit...All great memories from a once of a lifetime event.

Ah, you never know. There are ways they could do it, but they are too complicated. Are all of the other shirts about $25 as well? I am going to the show tonight, and I am just wondering how much money I may be takeing out.

i had a good time reading your history there, Kev... damn nice... i readed some days ago.. ( shortly after your original post ) but I was totally out of time.. i couldn't make any comments about it..

fun to picture that i'd probaly act pretty simillar to you.. hah

Yeah, it's definetly getting me noticed by the ultra hip suicidal goth rock chicks at the college...Anyone notice I lied?

SHIT!!!! Oh well.

I have been told that there is video of this show that was shot. Is this true? I need it!!

Nice Kev...real nice
I,m sure the chicks at college Will be at your feet noW that you got all your kata-stuff signed
remember this one thing: condoms are not vinyl shrink Wraps...they don't Warp yer dick...use them!;)

Hey, are you the Kevin I know or the Kevin I don't know? I probably see you at a lot of shows. I know this one Kevin, but I don't think he's you. Is he?

-Vince

N.P. Prince - Rasberry Beret (I was having a contest where I play the gayest thing ever)