Seeing Katatonia fans

LifeDepraved

My soul got a crack
Sep 9, 2002
Phoenix AZ
So I go to Applebee's with my friends...have my DISCOURAGED ONES shirt on...and I recieve some horns and KATATONIA!!!!! I give some horns back. I got to the bathroom...one guy follows me and is like FUCKING KATATONIA!...i say the same..then he passes my table and says KEEP THE METAL FAITH ALIVE...then they keep starign at me...I do too sorta....but we didnt have a good talk...

HAve you guys have altercations and speeches with katatonia fans in FOOD PLACES like applebees?

right on!

hahah :p I've just once talked with some guy in a bar, but I think I can count on my fingers how many I know here that listen to Katatonia, and thats just great cause then is like MY BAAAAND in my town that noone has heard of.. but then its just a little sad too ;/ haha but once a girl in my class who listen to pop and techno asked me if she could listen to a song, and she loved it :O :p but it was Omerta so it was not that "metal" and "hard" for her ;p tss..

but once when I was in denmark a guy said to me, katatonia is emo and then he went fast away.. I was like WHAT? :eek:

Oh cool!

BUT NOT CRAZY MAERICANS LIKE I MET!

i am drinking vodka...but I KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN hate and SATAN!

I just need more katafans to hang out with but dont follow me to the bathroom!

hail norway! only because I am...but because its cool because posers listen to norway black metal...but really dont....mayhem on binders or burzum and dont know a song

HATRED IN MY VIENS!

When wearing ghost reveries tshirt, i rean into some other metal heads sporting opeth tshirts at a local ihop a few weeks ago! It's a well known fact that every metal head enjoys all you can eat pancakes. I probably shouldn't tell you guys what happened after two of them followed me into the washroom....

about 2 weeks ago me and some friends were eating at an IHOP in Hollywood around 3am and one of my friends was cold so i let him wear my Katatonia hoodie... while i was in the bathroom he said some metalheads came up to him and gave him on of these: :headbang:

i laughed because none of my friends listen to metal so i assumed they were all probably scared :lol:

When wearing ghost reveries tshirt, i rean into some other metal heads sporting opeth tshirts at a local ihop a few weeks ago! It's a well known fact that every metal head enjoys all you can eat pancakes. I probably shouldn't tell you guys what happened after two of them followed me into the washroom....

You know, I've been through the same thing! So what did you do with their cadavers? I've stored a few corpses into my closet and there's one under my bed but I just can't get rid of the smell... Any advice? :erk:

I wish there were Kata-fans around here. I've only had a couple of friends that I was able to successfully introduce to Katatonia. But, unfortunately, I only talk to them on rare occasion now. In fact, the only reason all my friends know Katatonia exists is because of all the Kata-shirts/hoodies I wear.

They had a semi-buzz when Myspace had them on the front page. Died pretty quickly...good for that...it was mostly people that just jump on to what's hot anyways.

It's wierd...I saw katatonia at b.b. kings(N.Y.) in october and you see obviously there are others that listen too, but when thats over It's so rare to find anyone who has even herd of them let alone obsessed with thier music....ive given up almost. Hearing about them is one thing...but loving them is another.