My Dream about Katatonia

ShadeGrown

Electronic Circuits
Oct 19, 2001
Istanbul
Katatonia comes for a gig to Turkey, but not a normal gig, only Jonas and Anders come. I am the only one who pays money for the gig, other audiences dont pay anything, and they are actually the ones I know in my real life but do not listen Katatonia. Then gig starts, but they do not play their own songs, they do some covers, like Dark Tranquillity Undo Control(I cant really remember the other songs), Anders play guitar, and Jonas plays bass in one song and drums in another, even plays a bass solo!!
And they give a break, they(Anders & Jonas) say me that their car's(actually a motocycle with three wheels)one of the wheels is damaged, and then I take them to a repair shop. Repairman fixes
the wheel, when it comes to pay money, repairman says the cost is about 50million Turkish Liras/about 40 US dollars, and Anders gives money but I say "hey thats too much, dont try to make much money just because they are not Turkish, dont try to fool them" and I leave 7,5 million TL/about 6 dollars, and take the rest and give back to Anders. Anders attempts to give money back to repairman, but I dont let him to give, and say that the amount we gave would be enough. Then we return to concert, and before
they go to stage I want them to play their own songs, and they ask me which songs I want. I gave the names of songs but I cant remember now(but one must be Saw You Drown:) ) ...and I wake up before they play!:cry:

Can anyone interpret my dream?

ps:sorry for my basic English.

...well, I've had a dream including Katatonia too. It was a kind of a nightmare actually...

...my own band was an opening act for katatonia, and for some reason, when it was katatonia's turn to play, their bassist had disappeared. So they asked me to play bass for them. I tried to explain that I couldn't play their songs, but they were assuring to me that they were easy and I could play them. So the show started and the bass volume was really loud compared to other instruments, and offcourse I played awfully. Between songs I turned bass volume lower from the amplifier, but the mixer guy turned the volume back high from the table. fortunately I woke up...this all happened in somekind of a juvenile house and we were all 18 years old or so...

...once I was also touring with Entombed, but that's another story...

ok heres my dream, its quite recent and well seeing as i bought the first tickets for the Opeth/Katatonia/Novembre show about 2-3 months before the gig i built up the gig a lot, and anyway i had a dream where Mikael from Opeth came on and sang 'Brave' at the gig, anyway it never happened and i was a bit upset. :cry: (great gig though anyway)