For some odd reason I'm finally falling in love with Weakling's Dead as Dreams

EricT

Don't you ever get...
Aug 25, 2005
Lost In Necropolis
Been playing it almost nonstop all week, its fucking fantastic. Don't know why I never pulled this out much before. This Entire Fucking Battlefield is probably the best USBM song ever written... next to Wolves in the Throne Room's Queen of the Borrowed Light, of course (though, maybe that shouldn't count as the top since it is heavily Weakling inspired).

:kickass:

Edit: Fuck, wrong forum... oh well. I'm sure someone'll chime in here.

i have that and have listened to it at some point. i think i liked it, and felt i should listen to it again sometime in the future. ive been listening to pretty much Danzig, Witchcraft, Saviours, and the new Electric Wizard lately, so i dunno when there will be room in the schedule. maybe once it actually turns to winter and starts raining.

I've been listening to the new Witchcraft quite a lot since it came out. Was going to see them live a few weeks back, but it totally passed over my mind.

I really need to give the new Electric Wizard some more listens, but god damn have I been lazy on new releases the past few months.

dude you shoulda gone to the Witchcraft show, it was awesome. they're way heavier live, singer is kind of a goofy mofo but whatever.

the new EW is 2nd only to Dopethrone. im tellin ya, you need to listen to that!

I'll put it in my list... Can't deny myself my Liz Buckingham fill. You know... cause I'd totally stick it in her, haha.

I really regret missing that Witchcraft show, I will have to catch them next time they're around for sure.

bandpic.jpg

yeh shes a babe and she actually plays an instrument. its crazy!

bandpic.jpg

yeh shes a babe and she actually plays an instrument. its crazy!

Yeah, definitely.

I haven't listened to any of her other projects yet though... I have a fear of being disappointed by them and not being able to look at her the same ever again.

Weakling is one of the few cases where the vocals totally ruin an album that I would probably love otherwise. I'm not picky at all with vocals, but I cannot stand that guy. It's not even a scream, just a high pitched noise.

Weakling is one of the few cases where the vocals totally ruin an album that I would probably love otherwise. I'm not picky at all with vocals, but I cannot stand that guy. It's not even a scream, just a high pitched noise.

You sir, are an arse-fucking-faggot.