For the love of GOD! Meatloaf postpones tour!!

TD

HAS INTEGRITY
My lonely soulless lifeless ass was looking forward to seeing Meatloaf since June! In fact, I made my even lonelier, bigger loser friend "White Shoes" promise to put Bat Out of Hell in his CD player and not take it out until the show, which would have been this Friday. Hey, we were drunk after the Blue Man Group show, and we were in a Meijers, when we heard the ad for the MeatLoaf show, and I was like "dude, we're there." and he was like "dude, if you buy bat out of hell for my cd player I won't take it out until the night of the show, at which point I will destroy it." But now, no meatloaf. This follows David Lee Roth cancelling his tour, because he cut his head twirling his mic :tickled: Only Diamond Dave!

Dave played at Annies about two weeks ago, but I didn't go.

Where did you hear this about Meat Loaf? I am going to this show in Columbus as well. with my Wife, mom, sister and my moms boyfriend. ( I am so metal)

If I ever went to see Meat Loaf...then only to listen to Paul's leads (if he's still aboard). But I certainly feel sorry for you.

Paul? Oh shit, I didn't even think of that, Paul Crook is in Meatloaf now. That would have been cool to see actually. The reason I'm going is because Bat Out of Hell is the coolest record ever. And I think of all the cool stuff I did with dates while listening to "Paradise By the Dashboard Light"

TD said:
Paul? Oh shit, I didn't even think of that, Paul Crook is in Meatloaf now. That would have been cool to see actually. The reason I'm going is because Bat Out of Hell is the coolest record ever. And I think of all the cool stuff I did with dates while listening to "Paradise By the Dashboard Light"
karaoke ruined that song for me. hearing every drunk white trash lady sing that song for a few months 2-3 times a week will get to you. it just seems to go on and on and on whenever anyone buy Meatloaf is doing it.

"cause i will do anything for lunch" sorry, but im just not a big Meatloaf fan. then when i read an article about him where he threatened a fan at his concert just made him more of an asshole in my eyes.

meatloaf are playing australia soon with an orchestra ,the show will be in 3 sections i think acoustic,rock,orchestra,they will be playing the same venue as kiss did as well as some sydney shows!

apart from that i have never really cared much for meatloaf.