For the new people.And for those of you who have forgotten.

Lets me explain what is is that Rapture is trying to accomplish and why.
Rapture is and will continue to be a thorn in the side of the Radio Industry for several reasons.Lets go over those shall we?
1.CMJ.-CMJ is a company that reports what radio stations are playing to record companies and to other radio stations so that everyone can keep track of the industry norm.Cmj offers a wide amount of advantages like service from multiple labels and promotion agaencies.
In other words if you report to CMJ just about any label will send you cd's and you will be considered one of the "IN" crowd.But the big secret is that CMJ wants $300 a year for this.Ummmmmmmmmmmm NO!

2.Rapture refuses to bend to the rules and regulations of the scene including kissing people's asses.There are labels who refuse to work with Rapture because we dont follow the GUIDELINES.Good fucking riddance.

This stationm is run by you the listner you will not find that at any other station on the net NOWHERE!I amswer all emails and honor all request.Rapture is here to support the Underground.Find another station playing as much Underground music as we do,Better yet find a station who cares.

This station can only get as big as you want it to without your help Rapture goes nowhere.The stronger we get the more we will be in DEMAND and the labels who choose to ignore us because we dont follow the rules will want to be a part of Rapture.I want you to be a part of Rapture!