So what good is it to you to make Rapture Number one?

I get alot of emails asking why it is I am so drivin to make Rapture #1
Let me explain to everyone here Rapture is completly no profit we make no money whatsoever!All of the labels we deal with all of the banners on our page we put them there for free (Find another station who does that!)
Rapture stands true to its cause Rapture SUPPORTS THE UNDERGROUND!!!!
If I can talk ytou guys into leaving Rapture logged on 24/7 and just turining the volume down when you are not listning we can get to #1 and that means more people will listen just out of human nature #1 looks like the station to listen to,Also it brings label/zine/underground interest!
Let me assure you that Rapture has ana amzing listning audiance in over 60 countries and this month alone people have listened for more than 2,250 hours our biggest month ever and we get bigger every month.
We have had 600 more streams and 600 more station page visits than last month we are growing!
But indirectly by tuning in all the time you are supporting the underground!
I have always said the people who tune into Rapture are not listners thy are FAMILY !!!
Rapture is trying to make sitory by doing this!
I appreciate all of you!
Rapture has never asked any of you or anyone we work with for money we do this for free.Yes it is true we do have a donation button on our main page but have never eceived a single donation.We would love to make enough money to pay for the station a month,But you must realise Rapture is here for YOU!!!!!!!!
Wes
I hope you all will consider becoming family!

I thought I would list the countries who have listned this month for you guys.Some new Countries this month.Alot of the smaller Countries come and go.But when we mean Worldwide we are not kidding!
In order pf what Contry listens the most.
United States
Netherlands
Canada
Sweden
Brazil
South Africa
Peru
United Kingdom
France
Greece
Norway
Germany