For the sake of Organization, the lineup thus far

I'd love if there was a "power" folk metal band there. Something a bit upbeat but with the strong folk melodies.

I remember one of the openers being like that...the only good band I can think of like is Dalriada but they are from Hungary I believe so that's a no-go...

Well Lunarium is the closest to it on this year's roster. But there are very few folk metal bands of that style in the US.

Gwynbleidd! :kickass:

Thanks for the support! Although we have loved the HC festival last year, and would love to do it again some time in the future (HC4 anyone??) we wouldn't be able to make the fest this year anyway due to date conflicts. It is my hope that HC continues and that one day Gwynbleidd takes part in the crusade again, because we feel we have something to prove to you fine folk and that is that we would put together a truly kickass performance.

Since we have wrapped up on our debut full length our creative forces are shifting completely towards the epic celtic scornful blackish sound as first demoed on Awakening and Lure.. and it's sounding better and better and more I am convinces that this will be a great time in this band's history.

In the mean time, support Heathen Crusade, tell people, bring friends and drink a ton of booze (we did our part surely) to the health of this truly marvelous event, as we want to see it alive and well when we decide to offer our service once again.

OK Ludicra and Novembers Doom it is then. :D

Since we have wrapped up on our debut full length our creative forces are shifting completely towards the epic celtic scornful blackish sound as first demoed on Awakening and Lure.. and it's sounding better and better and more I am convinces that this will be a great time in this band's history.

Cannot wait to hear this. :kickass::kickass::kickass:

This is what we call in the business a "Blind Buy". :)