For those arriving in St. Paul on Nov 13

I'm gonna skip this one...saw iced earth in philly this past tour, and the setlist was rather weak even if they did play a few from Something Wicked. Personally, I'm gonna have more fun drinking back at the hotel and blasting music.

Brian, you really think they'll be done by 9:30 - 10:00 ish? If so, the decision to go is a lot easier, but I have my doubts that they'll be off before 11:00 pm at the earliest.

It is an all-age show. By city ordinance in St Paul (and Minneapolis), they have to be done by 10:00pm. This is due to the city curfews for the under 18 crowd. That is why there is such an early start time of 5:00pm. I have rarely seen any artists go over. HC III is an 18+ show. That way they can go late.

I'm guessing it will go like this:

Doors - 5:00pm
first local - 5:30pm
second local - 6:15pm
Early Man - 7:00pm
Iced Earth - 8:00pm - 9:30/10:00pm

I would be very surprised if Iced Earth is still playing at 10:30pm cst.

Yes I'm in!

Today has been the weirdest day of all days. I woke up this morning with a voicemail from my company asking me to attend a business meeting in Minneapolis tomorrow afternoon. So basically they're flying me to HC3.

LOL. I am officially in bizarro world. Odin works in mysterious ways, does he not....even when disguised as Allah. :loco:

I also just booked the hotel room for $59 per night on hotwire.

Maybe I should buy a lottery ticket.

I received a confirmation email from Janne Liljeqvist (Manegarm string playing extraordinaire), he said not only do they close at 10pm, but the owners are willing to shake his hand.