For those of you into Bootleged Opeth recordings...

The Shape

Apr 2, 2003
Monterey Bay, CA
Visit site
Whether it be Videos dvds or cds, where do you find you get them or most of them? The only place I can think of to get my hands on some besides downloading mp3's, (thank you to Opethpainter BTW :)) is ebay. Any suggestions? Thanks.

DarknessEternal said:
i think he means actually getting the real things, videos etc

Direct Connect has some full concert videos, specifically paladin.sublevels.net, the UM hub. If thats not what you mean?, then im confused.

Ah, don't buy bootlegs man... do you have any bootlegs to trade, The Shape?, i could trade you whatever VCD's/Audio's of Opeth shows that I have for whatever you have...

I could probably put my VCD's on to VHS, pretty sure about that. I don't have a DVD burner, otherwise that would be easier.

metalathiest said:
Ah, don't buy bootlegs man... do you have any bootlegs to trade, The Shape?, i could trade you whatever VCD's/Audio's of Opeth shows that I have for whatever you have...

I could probably put my VCD's on to VHS, pretty sure about that. I don't have a DVD burner, otherwise that would be easier.
Don't have much to trade, sorry. This is why I need to buy some. I am in need of Opeth bootlegs! I don't have a problem buying them, I get great joy from them.