For those who dig classical stuff.. a soundtrack cover i did of the movie "old boy"..

Jun 2, 2005
Beware, this one will stay in your mind for weeks after you hear it once or twice..

Oh and if you have never seen the movie, and like flicks like fight club, tarrantino flicks, and dont mind the korean language, then go and see it right away, it's amazing!

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=283678

Look a bit down, it's called "the last waltz"... originally made by Yeong Wook Yo...

enjoy.. it's soothing :headbang:

Haha... nope, none of that Keith.. not this time.. it's the soothing sound of orchestral stuff only this time, gotta love that every once in a while eh?

I can't listen to anything right now but I just wanted to day...

Oldboy is such a great movie... I reccomend it to everyone who hasn't seen it.

There's supposedly a Hollywood remake in the works, but some people think it may have been shelved. But check the movie out if it's available in your area.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0364569/

Nice cover... i could have confused it with the original. What samples did you use?

I also want to recommend to everyone to see this movie, and not only to those who enjoy tarantino or fight club. Personally i'm not in to tarantino that much, but old boy is so different than most movies you see in the theaters.
I REALLY hope they DON'T make a remake.

Cheers guys!

Good to see some "old boy" love in here (<--- that pretty sounded gay right?)
It is a great movie, one of the best i have ever seen in a while..
Very hard to compare it with anything really, it's a creation that easily stands on it's own without being forced in a certain genre...

I will be avoiding the hollywood re-make like the plague... im sure it will have that hollywood approach to it... can't say more without spoiling it for those who still have to see it...

Anyway, yes.. all is done with edirol orchestra... nothing more, nothing less.. 7 patches, 3 times full strings panned, trombone muted, contrabass section, contrabass section pizzicato, violins section spiccato.

Not a bad movie... kinda cool, kinda different. Not the greatest thing Ive seen from Asia, but, its good none the less.

J