For those who likes PRS guitars

opethfan

New Metal Member
Mar 17, 2003
France
Visit site
Usually i'm not ok to advertise, but i would like to help a french guitar maker. Xavier Petit is a french guitar maker (he has ever build a guitar for Joe Satriani) who have have build up mine. It's a kind of PRS copy. But it's a high quality guitar (as good as a PRS, not worst) with a cheap price. You can choose what you want ( pick up, wood, etc...) For exemple mine cost less than 1400 dollars/euros. you can see a picture of mine at

http://xavierpetit.planet-work.com/...ndex&cat=Rievax&gal=Guitare_Rievax&pic=g3.jpg

I haven't got any interest to lead you on this guitar maker, but i really think he have to be known.

Christophe from Aquilon

Wow, I like those. So how much do you think it would cost for me to make say a PRS shaped one(forgot what its called) with flame maple top, and mahogany body, and a maple neck, without pickups(Ill put in my own), and a licensed locking floyd rose?? I just dont understand french.

yeah, I took french for 6 years in school.. and it'd still take me ages to understand all of that. I wish he just made an english version of site.. he would proabbly sell a lot more guitars that way!