For you Gothenburgers

PowerBlade

May 31, 2009
Copenhagen, Denmark
Gothenburg Winter Metal - DARK TRANQUILLITY, AMARANTHE, NIFELHEIM And More Confirmed For New Swedish Indoor Festival
Hot Flashes
Posted on Wednesday, December 07, 2011 at 10:24:10 EST

The first edition of the new Swedish indoor festival, Gothenburg Winter Metal, will take place at Trädgårn on January 14th in Gothenburg.

Acts confirmed include: DARK TRANQUILLITY, AMARANTHE, NIFELHEIM, THE UNGUIDED, THE RYOT.

download-102.jpg

I'm not jealous at all..... :kickass:

:lol:

I haven't even seen info about that until right now!
And I thought I knew shit that happened in this city :loco:

Sort of got that weekend planned with a mate, but we're doing a metal night anyway, so maybe we should include this into it.

Where did you find the info at?

:lol:

I haven't even seen info about that until right now!
And I thought I knew shit that happened in this city :loco:

Sort of got that weekend planned with a mate, but we're doing a metal night anyway, so maybe we should include this into it.

Where did you find the info at?

Right here

Haha well I would definitely go if I was you, good lineup in my opinion :)

Hey no problem :)

Let me know how it went, more specifically Amaranthe!
I meant to see them back in May when they played here in Copenhagen, but I was late to the show and the next band were playing so yeah =/

That is true, but it's expensive and is still a 3-4 hours by train, so I can't go back the same day - I would have to sleep in a hotel or something so it will get expensive :(

Ok, so actually there is only ONE question left: Is there still enough of Gnoff's homebrew (especially the sassafras) for Fräntorps Folkets Hus today?