For you Gothenburgers

No medals for me this time, 45 beers were there, some very good not many bad.

Mine were just to odd for most ;)

To odd? Oh, so congratulations! Your brew seems to be pretty free-spirited! :headbang:
But of course then there was no big chance for you!:( Guess, people first have to become accustomed to your brew before they do appreciate it.:) They should try again.

He told me he liked it, after I forced him to promise to speak the truth.

According to a simple example of "arithmetic of truth", your brew.... huuuh :yuk: sorry....
Guess he should come again to Gothenburg to try some more.;)

He told me he liked it, after I forced him to promise to speak the truth.

and the truth is what i spoke. i really enjoyed it!

this thread has made me lol so much. hahaha! did you tell them how i got lost after Thrashfest and didn't get back to your place until 6 in the morning? hahaha!!!!

did you tell them how i got lost after Thrashfest and didn't get back to your place until 6 in the morning

No, he didn't! Honestly! Did you forbid him on pain of penalties? :confused:
Where is he?
But you didn't meet any... any strange people, hatchet men or so, there in the early morning when you roamed the streets of Gothenburg?

No, he didn't! Honestly! Did you forbid him on pain of penalties? :confused:
Where is he?
But you didn't meet any... any strange people, hatchet men or so, there in the early morning when you roamed the streets of Gothenburg?

hahaha!

i haven't a clue where he is. i'm starting to worry. i sent him an email a few days before i created that thread. my phone got stolen in Helsinki so i can't send him a text as i don't have his number.

nah, didn't meet any crazy people in Gothenburg. everyone was really friendly! it was funny at Thrashfest - when people heard me speak and they realised that i was Australian, they kept getting me to talk in Aussie slang! haha! it was so much fun! had such a great time! :devil:

yes!

I _should_ make it home on time that day from Umeå and House of Metal to make that one.

hell yeah we made it and that was a fun show!

and gnoff is an excellent host, sooooooo much beeeeeer.....and great morning tea yes!

hell yeah we made it and that was a fun show!

and gnoff is an excellent host, sooooooo much beeeeeer.....and great morning tea yes!

we did, and it was!
Had time to slam like 2 or 3 beers during Profane Omen, then head out onto the floor to watch AA, good times!

Ah yes, visitors that drink beer will probably not complain from the lack of it when visiting my place :D