For you Metallica haters and fans...

Maybe I am missing somthing but I don't find this all that funny. I hate metallica like no other but I don't find this to be all that funny. As bad as it is, it still sounds better than anything they have done since ....And Justice for All :lol:

Where was that audio from? It was really terrible, and not just the vocals.

It is another vid from StSanders who does all the ______shreds videos that are parodies. Some are funnier than others but all are well done.

Check out his Maiden one..

[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=AkAx-j9whiA&feature=user[/ame]

WTF??? Isn't the bass player in this one the guy from the Bowflex commercial?

Oh. My. God. This has to be the funniest thing I have ever seen on the internet. I seriously laughed so hard I cried. I'll never be able to see Ozzy clap agian.

Last edited by a moderator:
WTF??? Isn't the bass player in this one the guy from the Bowflex commercial?

Oh. My. God. This has to be the funniest thing I have ever seen on the internet. I seriously laughed so hard I cried. I'll never be able to see Ozzy clap agian.

Actually I believe that is Tony Levin who is a top tier player and plays bass for Peter Gabriel. But yep he does remind me of the Bowflex guy. :lol:

Synching that clapping was a stroke of genius and the crowning touch. I love this guy's stuff.

Jim

Actually I believe that is Tony Levin who is a top tier player and plays bass for Peter Gabriel. But yep he does remind me of the Bowflex guy. :lol:

Synching that clapping was a stroke of genius and the crowning touch. I love this guy's stuff.

Jim

Yup that's Levin, he usually plays with those funky finger extensions. He did a project with John Petrucci.

Speaking of different versions of Metallica, here is one I think is better than the original by a guy named Richard Cheese!
This guy is a genius!!!

Last edited by a moderator: